Im sorry about some of my posts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
I don't know why but on forums I always express my frustrations too much because I guess I need to let it out.I just wanted to say that I'm sorry when I get to out of hand sometimes. It doesn't reflect how I really am in real life or talking directly with someone. I'm usually quite respectful of other people's feelings and are rather kind but I guess I just need somewhere to release this pent up frustrations with everyday life.So I'm sorry if I ever offend anyone.

Remedy said:
I don't know why but on forums I always express my frustrations too much because I guess I need to let it out.I just wanted to say that I'm sorry when I get to out of hand sometimes. It doesn't reflect how I really am in real life or talking directly with someone. I'm usually quite respectful of other people's feelings and are rather kind but I guess I just need somewhere to release this pent up frustrations with everyday life.So I'm sorry if I ever offend anyone.

Hey.

If anybody can relate to that, I can. I have exactly the same problem. A bit like your emotions are ready to explode if you don't vent your anger and frustration. I'm sure most, if not all of the people on here completely understand where people like us are coming from. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I'm just glad there's someone else using this forum who vents in a similar way to myself as I sometimes feel like the rebel outcast of 'a lonely life'.

Regards, CAS

Lucky for you I'm in a very forgiving mood.

Just kidding, you haven't offended me in the least, that I can recall.

Pat Robertson on the other hand...

That's what this forum is for. It's a place where you can vent freely (as long as you don't insult others too much! :p) and talk about things when you normally couldn't elsewhere.

No need to apologize! Everyone is a raging bear every now and again...and I don't mean Snuggles the fabric softener bear. Think of the movie--The Edge (Anthony Hopkins & Alec Baldwin). That bear.

So don't sweat it! I think everyone here is mature enough to understand that people have bad days. :D

----Steve

Latest posts

Back