I'm the bad guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
Sci-Fi said:
One would literally give you the shirt of his back if you asked.

so you asked :rolleyes:

I don't know if you take everything literal or not, but there are people who would give you everything and anything they had just to make sure you were okay. Some people are like that, despite what any negativity anyone has in their lives. There are good people. Some are just rare to find.

VanillaCreme said:
I don't see why they would, especially if they don't know you. Walking up to a person, smiling or saying hello to them doesn't automatically induce fear in the person.

Saying hello isn't the problem. Most people say hello to an acquaintance, that's basic social etiquette. It's trying to relate to them that isn't welcome - and it's made abundantly clear; crossed arms, averted gaze, awkward smile, perceptible anxiety.

Maybe you aren't hanging around the right sort of ladies? Are there perhaps some that have been interested interacting with you that you have overlooked? Consider that maybe you're looking for evidence to support your claims and ignoring that which negates it, that's a common thing that everyone does, it's just how the brain works.
As for the bad guy thing, they don't always win. I would say my ex treated me badly, he even went as far as saying 'you wouldn't like me if I was nice.' Which was one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. What I did like was his confidence and self assurance. But then a lot of people would say that's attractive. Perhaps it isn't the fact that they're bad but the fact that they're self assured and self confident that attracts the women.
Bad stuff happens to bad people too. Most women with enough sense and strength will wise up and leave eventually. Maybe bad people do get more good things, maybe because they don't give a toss about other people so that doesn't hold them back, maybe they don't have enough awareness to care about others. But I'd rather be a kind, self aware nice person who perhaps would be seen as a 'loser' than a successful jackass. Of course i'd like to be a successful kind person but that's by the by.
At the end of the day we can keep freaking out about the 'injustice' of 'bad people getting good things' but it's really out of our control, we're responsible for ourselves and our emotions, we can't make the world see what we think they should see, we can only do stuff to make sure we're happy with our own life.

VanillaCreme said:
ardour said:
Sci-Fi said:
One would literally give you the shirt of his back if you asked.

so you asked :rolleyes:

I don't know if you take everything literal or not, but there are people who would give you everything and anything they had just to make sure you were okay. Some people are like that, despite what any negativity anyone has in their lives. There are good people. Some are just rare to find.

Yeap.

Latest posts

Back