I'm trying so shard but failing.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zorensus311 said:
I wanna be worthy. Rejections make me feel worthless. If I can't be worthy, **** this world.

You make a huge mistake in basing your self-worth on your physical appearance. Some people are more attractive than others, it's true, depending on your definition of what "attractive" is I suppose. A person's worth is not about what they look like. If you continue to view it that way, it's my opinion that it will doom you to continue to view women (and yourself) the same way. Self-worth should be based on things like one's integrity and one's capacity for understanding and your empathy for others. Things like these (and many more) is where the TRUE self-worth of a human being lies.

EveWasFramed said:
Zorensus311 said:
I wanna be worthy. Rejections make me feel worthless. If I can't be worthy, **** this world.

You make a huge mistake in basing your self-worth on your physical appearance. Some people are more attractive than others, it's true, depending on your definition of what "attractive" is I suppose. A person's worth is not about what they look like. If you continue to view it that way, it's my opinion that it will doom you to continue to view women (and yourself) the same way. Self-worth should be based on things like one's integrity and one's capacity for understanding and your empathy for others. Things like these (and many more) is where the TRUE self-worth of a human being lies.

Noooo, that's not what I meant. Why do I feel worthless?... because i get rejected a lot. Physical appearance is something I'm trying to improve. At the same time I'm trying to improve my personality too. Look, I'm not a funny man or talkative, and not good at keeping up a conversation. I don't possess those qualities. I got a lot of things to improve. Look, I got so many attempts on getting my nose done. I have been planning it carefully for 3 years. However, I gave myself a chance and focused on my personality. Did something happen? Nah my life is still the same. I have 3 online dating accounts. No reply so far. Yes, I'm desperate to find a relationship. Do I act desperate around this girl I hang with in clubs? Sure a little, however, I'm holding it. I just let her do her own business when I meet her. I'm just there to hang out. Even though I like her so bad and she's not interested, I still hang out with her.. Why? because I'm trying to build my personality and social network. I'm learning how to to communicate little by little.

Even though nothing is happening, I'm still trying to talk to women and improve my personality. I go to clubs, I talk a little, and dance with them.
Sure, I have low confidence. But I am not afraid to talk to women. I talk to women almost everyday even with a small talk.

If you think that my perception of self worthy is based on appearance. I would have done this surgery a long time ago. I have personality and mind I'm working on.

Would you like to evolve or extinct. If you would like to evolve, do you think personality is the only way to evolve and get everything in your way? What makes you lonely? You know some people are discriminated because of their ethnicity and appearance.

Evolve is something like change. I'm no biologist, but think biology. Here's an example This bacteria is weak and small (ugly not good looking). What would happen to this bacteria if there are bigger bacteria around this small bacteria. This bacteria will be eaten away if this bacteria does not blend with big bacterias.

Example #2
Frogs look for mates with similar colors. Same thing for lions, Big lions (strong features) get's to mate all females. The small males are left behind.

I know God created us equally, but I am sorry, this is the way of life. We have racism and humans compete. The standard of beauty is westernized. Western is a dominant culture. Do you even see Asian men in Giorgio Armani, Men's Health, FHM in cover pages. Do you even see them in Fashion shows?

Again, I'm no biology expert. But you see, it's not just animals compete, bacterias and humans compete too.

By the way I'm Filipino, I have a little western features. My eyes are big (still asian) and skin is a little light. My nose and chin is something I lack at. I'm going to improve my looks. After this surgery I may look a cross breed between European and Asian. I know I have potential like Danniel Henney. A lot of white girls are like "OMG this is the hottest asian I've seen". Why? because he has a strong western features. I am sorry if I offend you all. I'm just a minority. I am trying to evolve.

Furthermore, to all of you please, feel free to criticize or help me. I don't want this thread to die. I am learning from all of you. I appreciate everything even if it's an attack. I will keep posting because I have a lot of stories to share. I will even let you know how my surgery turns this fall, December 26. I will give you before and after pictures.

There are plenty of attractive "non-caucasion" men. Here are just a few who are in the public eye...
James Kyson Lee, Bradley Darryl “B.D.” Wong, Daniel Dae Kim, Kal Penn, John Cho, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Abhishek Bachan, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Won Bin, Hayami Mokomichi, Lee Byung-hun, Chang Chen, Jeong "Rain" Ji-hoon, and Se7en (born Choi Dong-Wook for those of you who aren't familiar with him).
Like I said, just don't think that your worth comes from your looks. You can be the hottest guy on the planet and girls could still curl their lips in disdain at what's on the inside, dude.

Our mating habits are closer to chimps, bonobos, and dolphins, rather than frogs and lions.

It doesn't quite work the same for the more intelligent animals as for the other, more instinct-based species. We, as humans, don't have to have the brightest colors or biggest antlers in order to have a partner :p

my high school was predominantly composed of asians (vietnamese & chinese) and mediterranians (italians & greeks), caucasians were the minority.

one of my asian friends (minh loi, could never forget him..) was probably the least 'good looking' by western standards of beauty and yet he was the one that had the charm and personality and girlfriends galore.. he was a flirt master and a good conversationlist to boot.

one of my other asian friends (tanh ho) was the best looking by far; strong chiseled jaw, proportioned face, intense eyes, classic physique and all round gorgeous man (no i didnt have a crush on him..hehe). he wasnt very popular with the ladies at all, probably due to his slightly 'rigid' personality.

in any case tanh got more 'second looks' from girls but minh had the girlfriends. good looks is not always a blessing, it tends to attract people that value external appearances.

double edged sword really.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
my high school was predominantly composed of asians (vietnamese & chinese) and mediterranians (italians & greeks), caucasians were the minority.

one of my asian friends (minh loi, could never forget him..) was probably the least 'good looking' by western standards of beauty and yet he was the one that had the charm and personality and girlfriends galore.. he was a flirt master and a good conversationlist to boot.

one of my other asian friends (tanh ho) was the best looking by far; strong chiseled jaw, proportioned face, intense eyes, classic physique and all round gorgeous man (no i didnt have a crush on him..hehe). he wasnt very popular with the ladies at all, probably due to his slightly 'rigid' personality.

in any case tanh got more 'second looks' from girls but minh had the girlfriends. good looks is not always a blessing, it tends to attract people that value external appearances.

Very good example. *applauds*

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

Pffft....High School....That's easy I was popular back in High School. I'm in college now.

If you do the surgery for anybody else, like to get womens attention, and not for yourself, you'll be dissapointed with the results. when I interned in a psychologists office I met a woman who got breast implants to save her marrige, and when the divorce happened, she went quite literally crazy, as her breasts were a constant reminder of her failure and she couldnt take the stress. I'm not saying the same HAS to happen to you, but think; what if you STILL dont get any play with the ladies, will you be able to see your new face in the mirror without feeling like crud? My recommendation is, and you dont have to listen to it either, i've never had a gf, to just pick a girl you never would have given the time of day before, like an asian girl, and go out with her. It should do wonders for your loneliness.

MountainTop said:
If you do the surgery for anybody else, like to get womens attention, and not for yourself, you'll be dissapointed with the results. when I interned in a psychologists office I met a woman who got breast implants to save her marrige, and when the divorce happened, she went quite literally crazy, as her breasts were a constant reminder of her failure and she couldnt take the stress. I'm not saying the same HAS to happen to you, but think; what if you STILL dont get any play with the ladies, will you be able to see your new face in the mirror without feeling like crud? My recommendation is, and you dont have to listen to it either, i've never had a gf, to just pick a girl you never would have given the time of day before, like an asian girl, and go out with her. It should do wonders for your loneliness.

Atleast, Well atleast you will know you look better than before. From Asian, to Eurasian Aesthetic. Eurasians are hot.

Latest posts

Back