Inevitable fate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike510

Reaction score
48 hours from now I am leaving the only place I ever have called my home. I had everything planned out about what I was going to do when I got to my new destination. But everything is just falling apart, and tonight I was dealt the final blow something personal happend I won't get in to. I have my ticket to leave with me and I am taking my trip to where I planned to go but I know the life I planned will not happen. I feel like something is going to happen that I am going to do when I arrive in town and I feel like my days are numbered.

In case this is the last time I ever get to be online I want to thank you all for trying to help.

Mike, you can always talk to us in PM, anyone you feel comfortable to do so, with what you're going through. You don't have to do this alone. At least we can try to watch your back if something were to happen? Or perhaps we can help you with communications or anything that can be done within our means.

This sounds kinda scary. :\ I hope things will be okay for you. Let us know, okay?

Good luck. *hugs*

It's hard to know what to say with so few details. Good luck I guess, I hope it turns out easier/better than you hoped. Feel free to PM me if needed.

hey, where are you going? (I mean not exactly the place, but: a new country, a new city, an island in the middle of the ocean?)

It is not really clear what you mean with your message, but in case it means that you were counting on someone to host you or support you morally in the new place and that turned out it wasn't true, or the job or whatever that you were counting on is not happening, honestly, you never know, fate has strange ways of making things happen.

I don't know what you meant when you said you might not be online again, but I hope you'll be okay. Relocating is never easy, but it sounds like you're having more problems than expected. If you want to talk about it there are people here who will offer advice and listen.

Mike510 said:
48 hours from now I am leaving the only place I ever have called my home. I had everything planned out about what I was going to do when I got to my new destination. But everything is just falling apart, and tonight I was dealt the final blow something personal happend I won't get in to. I have my ticket to leave with me and I am taking my trip to where I planned to go but I know the life I planned will not happen. I feel like something is going to happen that I am going to do when I arrive in town and I feel like my days are numbered.

In case this is the last time I ever get to be online I want to thank you all for trying to help.

There is no such thing as fate, inevitable or otherwise. Your life may not be going the way you planned, but that does not mean you won't have a good life.

Please don't do anything stupid and harm yourself, because no matter how bleak things seem now, they can get better.

Mike510 said:

Although we haven't spoken I wish you the best of luck for your journey. I hope you find what you're searching for.

Where do you plan on going? Please make sure you'll be careful. It's never easy trying to find a new place to live.
If you ever do come back, pm me if you'd like to talk.

Peaches said:
hey, where are you going? (I mean not exactly the place, but: a new country, a new city, an island in the middle of the ocean?)

It is not really clear what you mean with your message, but in case it means that you were counting on someone to host you or support you morally in the new place and that turned out it wasn't true, or the job or whatever that you were counting on is not happening, honestly, you never know, fate has strange ways of making things happen.

Combination of all of those. I was looking and I found a plasma center in town I can donate plasma to that would pay me $60 a week (not much but it can definitly help.)

I hope you can return home... tbh maybe you needed to deal with what's happened first before taking this journey.

There is really nothing I can do here and I feel sick today because I could sleep last night, I tried to eat something but I felt like I was going to throw up the second I took a bite.

Mike510 said:
There is really nothing I can do here and I feel sick today because I could sleep last night, I tried to eat something but I felt like I was going to throw up the second I took a bite.

A very common symptom of anxiety, something i have had to deal with myself. When it reaches that point for me, i find getting outside in the air - preferably cold - and taking deep breaths in between bites helps.

Just take it slowly, little bites, don't try to force it down and stick to bland, easy to digest stuff to begin with until you feel a bit better. Not eating won't help, because you'll then have the nausea from hunger on top of your feeling ill from the anxiety.

Latest posts

Back