Introduction about myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelygurl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a girl, 24 and I'm from Turkey. I'm married and I live in Istanbul with my husband. I do not have any friends and my family lives in a different country. I can't talk to anyone except my husband and sometimes he's just too busy or he just doesn't understand what I'm talking about. My loneliness is causing me to be depressed. I've lived a lot of pain that I haven't been able to share with anyone mainly because I have trust issues when it comes to dealing with other people. I don't feel safe telling people personal things but I guess hiding behind the Internet makes it a lot easier. I am willing to talk about anything and everything that I've had locked up in my heart for so long if there is anyone willing to listen.

Peace! [/font]

Well, you will find ears in this place that will listen. I promise you.

Welcome to ALL :)

Ready....
Get set....
Post! :D

Hey Lonelygurl! I cant relate to a lot of what your saying and have found the internet like my lifesaver and best friend. Hope it helps you too!

Hi to Everyone!!
I am Anthony and I would like to share my ideas and information with others. I have just joining this community.I am very glad to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have healthy discussion and latest information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.

Hi

I joined here because I wanted to say something that was bursting out of me and I couldn't say it to anyone I knew. I felt better just writing it down, even if no-one ever reads it. I think you should say what you are thinking and give yourself a chance to leave it behind.

Daisy

Latest posts

Back