It's my birthday soon. I don't know what to do.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
Dude, I did nothing in my birthday as well, no friends or anything. But here is what I would do if I was 21: Grab my car and drive to the nearest natural landmark (a lake, forest, mountain, anything) and just enjoy the scenery by yourself. And then go home and game all night. :p

Or a titty bar

Titty bars are for sissies who don't have the courage to ask to see tits for free.

Ak5 said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
Dude, I did nothing in my birthday as well, no friends or anything. But here is what I would do if I was 21: Grab my car and drive to the nearest natural landmark (a lake, forest, mountain, anything) and just enjoy the scenery by yourself. And then go home and game all night. :p

Or a titty bar

Titty bars are for sissies who don't have the courage to ask to see tits for free.
Nothing wrong with a lap dance lol

Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:

Or a titty bar

Nothing wrong with a lap dance given for free lol

Fixed. :p

Ak5 said:

Amusingly, when asked about my plans, I did jokingly say to my mother that I'd probably go to a strip club or something, just to see the look on her face :D

It looks like I'll be going down to the beach and spending a little bit of time there. Not exactly earth-shattering, but maybe it'll be cool :shy:

But, I think the chat suggestion was a good one. And I will make you brownies (I do believe I saw you say you haven't had any in a year)

Aw, thanks Callie. I should have gone into Comp-Sci. That way I could have invented a machine that sends cake through the internet... ;)

Hmmm, I've spent most of my birthdays doing nothing more than sitting at home and hoping for a "congratulatory facebook wall post". Anyways, as for turning 21, awesome! I personally think the people that let you know to have a good time would be willing to come to some kind of party if you could get them together to some place. Don't let them know this at the last minute though, you need to get your honeysuckle organized before you wildly send invites. Let us know how it goes, and best of luck to you man!

Oh well, I'm turning 21 tomorrow and i wonder if anyone will notice. Last year i got like 3 congratulations on my Facebook which were not even people who are kinda close to me. Just people that i used to be in the class with etc who just congratulate anyone on their birthday.

I'm trying to organise a BBQ tho (if the weather makes this possible), but most of the time i feel retarded for throwing a party. Because it comes down to 5-6 guys drinking booze in a ******* circle jerk, i do know some girls i could invite. But i'm always afraid when i invite like 4 girls, 3 will not come and the one that comes thinks im a ******* loser. So i dont invite any.

The sad part for me is that there were like 2 ******* years (16-17) that when i threw a party a lot of people and girls came, i had friends and was sociable. But i lost it all and now im just being a sad fresia.

Sorry if i am ranting to much about myself, but i just needed to vent.

Tear of the Goddess said:
Oh well, I'm turning 21 tomorrow and i wonder if anyone will notice. Last year i got like 3 congratulations on my Facebook which were not even people who are kinda close to me. Just people that i used to be in the class with etc who just congratulate anyone on their birthday.

I'm trying to organise a BBQ tho (if the weather makes this possible), but most of the time i feel retarded for throwing a party. Because it comes down to 5-6 guys drinking booze in a ******* circle jerk, i do know some girls i could invite. But i'm always afraid when i invite like 4 girls, 3 will not come and the one that comes thinks im a ******* loser. So i dont invite any.

The sad part for me is that there were like 2 ******* years (16-17) that when i threw a party a lot of people and girls came, i had friends and was sociable. But i lost it all and now im just being a sad fresia.

This is the place to have a rant !

I would never dream of organizing a birthday party. Or anything as it happens. Nobody would show up or be interested.

When I was 17 I did try and have a house party. I told a few people, nobody was interested. Spent the evening with my brother I remember.

I was 21 today. I had a much better year this time compared to last time because I planned it a little. Went shopping in some stores, bought myself a videogame, then had lunch with my parents.

Saw The Cabin In the Woods (great film, lots of parody moments and excellent twists :D ) and actually feel like I've had a really nice birthday for a change.

If you're at a loss I recommend seeing that movie and just spending some money on yourself. I was really down last year and it didn't get me anywhere other than feeling superbly crumby.

I hope you have a good birthday tomorrow, I was very surprised that mine turned out as pleasantly as it did :)

TheSolitaryMan said:

I was 21 today. I had a much better year this time compared to last time because I planned it a little. Went shopping in some stores, bought myself a videogame, then had lunch with my parents.

Saw The Cabin In the Woods (great film, lots of parody moments and excellent twists :D ) and actually feel like I've had a really nice birthday for a change.

If you're at a loss I recommend seeing that movie and just spending some money on yourself. I was really down last year and it didn't get me anywhere other than feeling superbly crumby.

I hope you have a good birthday tomorrow, I was very surprised that mine turned out as pleasantly as it did :)

Glad you enjoyed your birthday ! :)

I'm going to see 'The cabin in the woods' this week. I am off work. I'll go by myself.

Completely relate to this:
Unfortunately while I seem to accumulate lots of people who apparently like me, I don't have any friends who'd actually like to hang out with me. Not a single one I can think of.

I just know I'm going to get about 50 people on Facebook telling me to have a good time, but not a single person will be thinking about me beyond those few lines of text.
PROFOUND...man...PROFOUND!

Latest posts

Back