just curious...is there any girl...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice guys finish last. Sadly, it actually makes sense since if you show that you're interested in a girl and are willing to do anything for her, she's put you on hold so she can figure if she can nab someone better. In the meanwhile, you get to be the emotional tampon.

Congratulations to all of us boys in the "Let's just be friends" catagory!

nobody can do anything 2 u that u dont let them do
"emotional tampon" though. i like that LoL

suna said:
just curious...is there any girl in here who never had a bf before? o_O
if no then why o.o...

I've never had a boyfriend yet, and I'm an 18 yr old female. Umm I think it's because I'm really shy/quiet and I don't really put myself out there. It's hard for me though, wish I could meet a nice guy!(or maybe even girl lol). I'm the type of person that would have to get to know someone really well or be close friends.. before I can take the initiative or get involved into a relationship... so that's probably why haha, I basically don't have any friends at all! I feel lonely a lot.. :( Only close friend I have is online(and I've started to develop feelings for this person! ahhh) but its online and that person is far away.. gosh it sucks.

Wow, old thread.

I've been with too many girls who have taken advantage of my being a "nice guy." I'm walked all over, and it's not because I let them, but because I'm apparently not smart enough to realize when I'm being manipulated. lol Frankly I'm tired of being the "nice guy," since all women really seem to care for are the ass holes.

Guest said:
I never had a b/f. Not for lack of wanting!!! I have only 1 sister, don't really know any guys, went to a all girls school, then threw myself into my uni studies and work. All the nice ones are taken or gay. So I'm really lonely...

what she actually means is all the "super-hot, abercrombie model studs, gorgeous, classic good looks with a lambo in the garage and 6g's in the wallet" guys that are nice are taken or gay

There are plenty (read: A LOT) of nice guys out there that are single, not gay, and pretty willing to be in a good relationship... you just probably aren't looking in the right places.

I've never had a boyfriend. Why? Nobody ever showed an interest in me. And I've never really made an effort either.

Guest said:
Nice guys finish last. Sadly, it actually makes sense since if you show that you're interested in a girl and are willing to do anything for her, she's put you on hold so she can figure if she can nab someone better. In the meanwhile, you get to be the emotional tampon.

Congratulations to all of us boys in the "Let's just be friends" catagory!

I couldn't put that better myself. It is so true... I am getting sick and tired when all those girls keep whining about "oh dear... where are all the nice guys" and then they go and date complete retards anyway. What the hell is wrong with them?! Freakin' sick society, really.

Girls. Stop acting like complete freakin' whiny ballerinas and open your **** eyes. For a God's sake. Life is not a freakin' shopping...

KW

I never had a girlfriend before in my life..And that's a the most awful thing I've ever Imagine. Anyway, I need some penpal whom I can share with about loneliness and everything. My e-mail: [email protected]. Waiting for u guys

Do "online" boyfriends count?

I've never had one in person.
I'm too shy. I don't talk to guys and when I do, we just usually joke around.
I'm not the likable type, I guess. =-0

suna said:
if no then why o.o...

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I'm not ugly at all, or even really shy. I dont know, I think I'm just looking for a guy that is more intelligent and someone who is different. All the guys are the same where I live, and they don't have anything interesting about them. Some of the people on this forum seem a lot more interesting than people I know in real life. So yeah, I've never had a boyfriend before, ever.

Girls have a weak but effective mind control over most guy some guys can agree if a good girl really wanted you bad enough we would become putty in there hands

I had a boyfriend once before. I've never gotten another one. To be honest I really just don't want one at all. But I've had my chances, I just don't like romantic commitments.

i am one of them who never had.....but now i thin it is luck only and girls always die for look and luxury only. A honest man can never have a girlfriend, it does not matter that how much smart/rich/strong/cheat....he is.

Switch said:
suna said:
if no then why o.o...

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I'm not ugly at all, or even really shy. I dont know, I think I'm just looking for a guy that is more intelligent and someone who is different. All the guys are the same where I live, and they don't have anything interesting about them. Some of the people on this forum seem a lot more interesting than people I know in real life. So yeah, I've never had a boyfriend before, ever.

if you do not mind we can be friend and last decision will be yours, and will just share our loneliness, and problems. I would like to listen whatever you can not say to others. Just judge me.........
i am waiting.......

Yep, this is one who is typing right now. We exist. We are the ones in denial about romance. We are the ones who don't necessarily NEED a boyfriend, but we sort of wish for one. We are afraid of what could happen and what we don't understand. Or at least I am.

my friend seems to be scared of men. its adorable. she tries so hard. shes never had a boyfriend though. but i dont think she really wants one. just the thought. she seems to be happier with friends, and not romance. its slim for me... im at that age, 17 - 29, where women have more options then men. it sucks... im jealous and envious. i can only hope, they choose wisely and use those options for good. otherwise end up miserable, used, and forgotten. ive already sworn that i wont date mothers.

Never had a boyfriend, not for lack of wanting:(. I have a male best friend and we've been mistaken for boyfriend and girlfriend, which made me feel a little better. Not too many boys in my life unfortunately.

Not in here, but I know girls, well online, that never had a bf before, the ones that did didn't last very long, one common thing I noticed from them though was that they're really honest and straight forward people, and they're really happy with their friends.

They're still young in the early 20s and too busy for school. Where they live and who they hang out with and the classes they take contributes to it. They're really nice people however, I'm sure they'll find someone given the proper opportunities. I know some that are lonely at times because of their non social hobbies, but they're smart and kind people with talent, fate could be cruel at times for legitimately kind and good people.

Latest posts

Back