Just Ended up Completely Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only just seen the most recent replies from this and have to say I'm surprised by torontonian.I have thought the reason was because he was ashamed of me and he has said his family and friends are judgemental and when his last relationship went wrong it was horrible seeing all his friends and family crying and judging him. I have thought many times that he's ashamed of me but he's told his dad about me.He's also told work mates about me and we go out together in our local area where all of his work mates are also around.So it's not like he completely hides me away.

I knew there were guys out there who do hide their gf's away from other people because they are ashamed of them. It makes me wonder why they are with them if they are so ashamed of them, but seeing Torontonians message just makes me feel sad for any girl who ends up with him.

Samba - lol fair play! I have noticed that he does worry when I do get friends or talk to guys.He claims he's not the jealous type but he is whenever there's an inkling that I have met someone else to talk to.It's funny how they can act a certain way and it's fine but as soon as we do the same thing it's the worst thing in the world.

I'm sorry.
Partners - girlfriends,boyfriends - don't like someone who is too dependent, who do not seem able to have a life without them. They find it all too intense, overwhelming.
Not one of us really needs someone else in order to live a fulfilled life. You certainly don't need someone like him Enjoy being single for a while.

Latest posts

Back