Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to remind you Ladyforsaken that we are still thinking of you and praying for your health and happiness x

I am away for the coming two weeks on a vacation. Rodent will take over the relaying until then. Neither of us have heard from her in almost a week, we hope we get some word from her sooner rather than later.

Just in time, i have a very important message. LF send me a message, or rather, her sister did. This is what she said:

Hi, this is LF's sister. She hasnt been feeling very well for the past week, she let me have acces to her phone just in cae. She was moved to a single room a week ago since her condition worsened. She didnt instruct me to reply messages but i thought id reply you as you've been messaging. She's weak and in bed a lot as she feels sick a lot. We really hope her condition will improve, they are monitoring her closely. Thank you for your concern.

Thank you Rosebolt.. Warm thoughts for you and healing devotions LadyF

Rosebolt said:
Hi, this is LF's sister. She hasnt been feeling very well for the past week, she let me have acces to her phone just in cae. She was moved to a single room a week ago since her condition worsened. She didnt instruct me to reply messages but i thought id reply you as you've been messaging. She's weak and in bed a lot as she feels sick a lot. We really hope her condition will improve, they are monitoring her closely. Thank you for your concern.

Hmm. But no idea on what kind of treatment she's going through right now?

Oldyoung said:
Hmm. But no idea on what kind of treatment she's going through right now?

Nothing new as far as we know. Supposedly it's still the same combination of regular and oral chemo.

This is terrible :( i hope her condition gets better. She's such a nice person

Was on the phone with her earlier
she's pretty sick
conditions worsening
they've isolated her

she's going to be put on another month of chemo

I passed on your wishes, Gabriel. Just had her on the phone for while as well, but I can only echo what Rahvin said. I also promised to be as straightforward about it as possible.

The situation isn't looking good. The doctors told her she's going to hit rock bottom before any progress happens, but they don't know how her body will handle it - neither does she. The isolation is really getting to her, but because of the state of her immune system they can't let too many people get close to her. So she was glad for every opportunity to talk to friends.

That's it for now. I'll keep you posted.

:'(

rose,tell her i am thinking of her and wish her all the best
she is a great friend :'(

i didnt know of this till now,or that she had problems like that

i feel so hopeless ,wish she gets better

-sends hugs to her-

Lady...I'm so sorry to hear about what's been happening with you. You're a wonderful person don't give up for yourself and everyone who's looking out for you. I enjoyed our little chats and I hope you can recover well enough to add it to the list of things you've conquered. Stay tough and keep fighting.

Rodent said:
...The doctors told her she's going to hit rock bottom before any progress happens, but they don't know how her body will handle it - neither does she...

It seems the situation is very serious now. But from your wording it also sounds like there is still some hope? Do the doctors believe there's a chance she might recover fully, given that she gets through this next month of chemo therapy?

Not to trivialize the situation or what you're going through LF.. I would just be glad to hear something along those lines.

Latest posts

Back