Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
Did you know that worlds largest poop was 5 meters long

I guess that would likely explain this:

Littlesecret said:
I wish I could read the rest of this article but I can't find it!

woman-thought-she-was-pregnant-but-it-was-really-backed-up-poop.jpg

"Smoke can be a fuel. While wax itself isn't flammable, the wax vapor is. It's a nifty little fuel-air reaction! As the wick burns, the flames melt the wax, which in turn is wicked in liquid form, which is further heated to become vapor and combust. You can even ignite a candle by its vapor trail!"

RGO6i.gif

Solivagant said:
"Smoke can be a fuel. While wax itself isn't flammable, the wax vapor is. It's a nifty little fuel-air reaction! As the wick burns, the flames melt the wax, which in turn is wicked in liquid form, which is further heated to become vapor and combust. You can even ignite a candle by its vapor trail!"

RGO6i.gif

That is very cool. :0

Okay this is quite exciting/interesting for me cos I never knew this. mintymint taught me something new about the forum today. Not sure if anyone else is aware of this too.

So if you go to a forum section like General Chat, you see the list of thread titles etc. Then there's that column of "Replies" and you see all those counts of number of posts in a thread. If you were to click that, you'll see who has posted how many posts in that particular thread.

Now when minty taught me this new thing, the first count I clicked was for the Let's See the Faces thread, the first one on there, right. And this is what I see:

2du9k5d.jpg

So then I see the results and I'm like.... wtf lol. I'm the highest poster in that thread but I do not have a picture shared. LOL. That's crazy.

Then another one, the What are you thinking? thread:

2v0bqjn.jpg

I see that and I go wtf again and I realised something, minty thought I realised that I think a lot since I have so many posts in that thread but no....

I realised, that I need. a. *******. life. I feel like such a no-life creep now... sigh.

Then again, I love this forum like it's my cyber home, so perhaps that explains why I post so much?

*Istillfeellikesuchacreep*

So, that's something new I learned - thanks minty.

No, Ladyforsaken. You are a goddess. <3 Place wouldnt be as awesome without your posts. It's like a slice of heaven :D

Lilith said:
No, Ladyforsaken. You are a goddess. <3 Place wouldnt be as awesome without your posts. It's like a slice of heaven :D

I'm nowhere near that :\

But you're so nice to me as always. <3

ladyforsaken said:
Lilith said:

I'm nowhere near that :\

But you're so nice to me as always. <3

Sorry, but I'll have to agree with Lilith. And even if you think this place is no life, you're still enjoying it, yes? So there's that. :)

The difference between step siblings and half siblings - thanks to kamya.

*Okay I'm gonna get this right*

Step siblings are when you and your sibling do not have the same biological parent in the family.
Half siblings are when you and your sibling share one biological parent in the family.

ladyforsaken said:
The difference between step siblings and half siblings - thanks to kamya.

*Okay I'm gonna get this right*

Step siblings are when you and your sibling do not have the same biological parent in the family.
Half siblings are when you and your sibling share one biological parent in the family.

Yeah. ^^ Step-siblings are not related to you by blood, they only happen through marriage.

For example, if your bioligcal father married a woman (not your mother, obviously) who already had children, then her children would be your step-siblings. If your father and this woman then had another child together, that child would be your half-sibling, since you share the same biological father but not the same biological mother.

i learned and think that the nature never change. the sun is always rise from the east but one day we'll see the sun is rising from the west.

it would be the biggest lesson of universe.
i'm a satanist
i live in Scotland somewhere in village.

all hail lucifer 666999

Latest posts

Back