legitimate hangover cures.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
I'm not certain that there is a tried and true cure. If there were, whoever created it would be a millionaire.

Stop drinking alcohol is a sure fire way to cure them.

I'll expect a cheque in the post :D

Everyone experiences hangovers differently really, people normally take paracetamol an all kinds of pain killers if they wake with a banging head, but the fact is that the water you take with the pills probably does more good than the actual effect of the pills, since the headache is just dehydration.

I tend to feel like I'm gonna fall over most of the day, like my balance is still pissed but my mind is sober, haha.

GioRocket said:
LoneKiller said:
I'm not certain that there is a tried and true cure. If there were, whoever created it would be a millionaire.

No no, KEEP drinking Alchohol the next day is my tried and tested method :D

The Good Citizen said:
GioRocket said:
LoneKiller said:

Personally, I never could. The last thing I wanted when I was hungover was more hooch.

The Good Citizen said:
GioRocket said:
LoneKiller said:

Haha I was watching Two and a Half Men this afternoon and was reminded of this post.

ALAN HARPER
Wait a minute, that's your big secret? Alcohol?

CHARLIE HARPER
Shhh. Don't tell anybody.

ALAN HARPER
But isn't that just a temporary solution.

CHARLIE HARPER
It's only temporary if you stop drinking.

ALAN HARPER
.....I like it.

:D

GioRocket said:
The Good Citizen said:
GioRocket said:
LoneKiller said:

Haha I was watching Two and a Half Men this afternoon and was reminded of this post.

ALAN HARPER
Wait a minute, that's your big secret? Alcohol?

CHARLIE HARPER
Shhh. Don't tell anybody.

ALAN HARPER
But isn't that just a temporary solution.

CHARLIE HARPER
It's only temporary if you stop drinking.

ALAN HARPER
.....I like it.

:D
HaHa That's cute.

The best way to cure a hang over is to prevent one by staying properly hydrated. Alcohol causes you to pee out all your good moisture. What happens is your brain region starts to dehydrate, which causes hurty feelings in the head area.

Don't drink gallons upon gallons of water, as this could actually kill you, but... A tall glass of water every couple of hours definately should help.

I'm sure there are better explanations than mine, but... It's a simple matter of dehydration, and water is the best way to hydrate a body. It is also the cheapest and most abundant.

sauerkraut including the juice. if it doesn't cure the hangover it will at least give you something else to feel bad about :D

You need to basically replace nutrients lost through sweat, and pee, and puking.

The koreans have a soup that's made with alot of water, beef, and onions.

Pills don't generally help, since you're basically poisoned. The best way to flush out a poison is dilute it.

Latest posts

Back