let's see the boobies!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coricopat said:
Broken_Doll said:
Me-March2010.jpg

There LOL. I actually look like I have boobs in this picture :) , for a change.

Not only is that a great shot, but Whizzer was my favorite pony growing up. I think I'm in love with you.

What pony? I tried very hard and I don't see a pony.

want to know how ALL is a rock star's website? We've autographed a chick's boobs!

@ CTF: I agree. Admittedly, I am not known for being a rational person anyway...

@ Mysis: Thank-you. :)

@ coricopat: My favourite Pony is an early UK only Pony named Gypsy, I recently aquired her from Ebay, I always loved Whizzer (so pretty!!!). I've often thought about just giving up bras, however then I would just look completely flat chested LOL.

LOL @ Lawrens and Badjedidude. XD

This whole thread makes me smile, I love boobies. :p

lol, just saying... <.< I hope you girls that actually put your breasts here arent the same girls that compain about not wanting to be treated like an object and demand respect... lol just a thought ^_^

i know im gonna get torn up for saying that lol

^^^^ likewise! A healthy respect is always key in objectification.

here's some flawless logic:

if I am objectifying, I am therefore objective.

scientists are objective: therefore, I am a scientist.

as a scientist, I would very much like to perform some simple experiments with said objects of my curiosity...

suckaG said:
as a scientist, I would very much like to perform some simple experiments with said objects of my curiosity...

:O

May I assist? :p

RebeccaSarah33 said:
lol, just saying... <.< I hope you girls that actually put your breasts here arent the same girls that compain about not wanting to be treated like an object and demand respect... lol just a thought ^_^

*scratches head*
Girls with boobs here don't deserve respect? lol
Does that statement imply that women who are comfortable in their own skin don't deserve respect? How odd.

RebeccaSarah33 said:

Not to tear you up or anything, but showing any boobies doesn't mean that I don't deserve respect. Nor do I pull that line. If someone's not mature enough to handle a cleavage shot, then the chances of me even caring what they think are slim to none. People only treat you how you allow them to, and I only allow the man I date to treat me like an object. :p

*shrug* Women's bathing suits are more revealing than anything in this thread...

EveWasFramed said:
*scratches head*
Does that statement imply that women who are comfortable in their own skin don't deserve respect? How odd.

All girls have boobs lol, when did I say girls with boobs don't deserve respect? I'm saying isn't it ironic when a girl pulls out her breast for attention and everyone to see and then gets a buncha attention in pm's or something and screams 'omg creeper' <-- thats the ones I cant respect, if you want to post your breasts on a public forum and you feel happy and content doing so then go for it, if thats what makes you happy :) just dont scream creeper if you get a buncha messages is all I'm saying. I don't have to show my breasts to feel comfortable and confident in my own skin.

VanillaCreme said:
Not to tear you up or anything, but showing any boobies doesn't mean that I don't deserve respect. Nor do I pull that line. If someone's not mature enough to handle a cleavage shot, then the chances of me even caring what they think are slim to none. People only treat you how you allow them to, and I only allow the man I date to treat me like an object. :p

so long as you don't cry creeper creeper for getting attention I can respect someone who chooses thier own way and what they like to do

i guess no one understands what i meant, its like sitting on the fence like you toss your boob on one side of the fence for attention then you want to take it all back when you dont like the attention anymore <-- is what i meant if you feel confident and sexy to show yourself and can handle what is to be expected attention from said activities go for it, i can respect that

lol i just like to make people think

RebeccahSarah33 said:
its like sitting on the fence like you toss your boob on one side of the fence for attention then you want to take it all back when you dont like the attention anymore

Most Creative Metaphor Award!!

award.gif

RebeccaSarah33 said:
EveWasFramed said:
*scratches head*

All girls have boobs lol, when did I say girls with boobs don't deserve respect? I'm saying isn't it ironic when a girl pulls out her breast for attention and everyone to see and then gets a buncha attention in pm's or something and screams 'omg creeper' <-- thats the ones I cant respect, if you want to post your breasts on a public forum and you feel happy and content doing so then go for it, if thats what makes you happy :) just dont scream creeper if you get a buncha messages is all I'm saying. I don't have to show my breasts to feel comfortable and confident in my own skin.

VanillaCreme said:

so long as you don't cry creeper creeper for getting attention I can respect someone who chooses thier own way and what they like to do

i guess no one understands what i meant, its like sitting on the fence like you toss your boob on one side of the fence for attention then you want to take it all back when you dont like the attention anymore <-- is what i meant if you feel confident and sexy to show yourself and can handle what is to be expected attention from said activities go for it, i can respect that

Well, one, I didn't "pull mine out" for attention. Sure Archist may be a perv, but I didn't post for attention. If I wanted to do that, that picture would be my avatar, and would possibly be in my signature. You'd see it in every post I make, not just one. I did it because this is indeed a "Boobies Thread". Seemed fitting, don't ya think?

Two, "I don't have to show my breasts to feel comfortable and confident in my own skin." I'm very comfortable and confident in my own skin, and don't you suggest or think other wise because you don't want to show anything. Like said before, this is a boobies thread. I didn't post to get approval.

Three, I got not a one PM about it. At all. Nothing. So, your logic in the attention-getting fails.

RebeccaSarah33 said:
EveWasFramed said:
*scratches head*

VanillaCreme said:

*sigh* Where to begin...

First, no one here is "pulling out" their breasts for "attention" and second, I've heard no one crying "omg creeper." Third, no one here seems to feel the need to show body parts "to feel comfortable in their own skin." Fourth, I haven't gotten one single PM related to this thread. This thread is a joke of sorts - why would you want to make it into something else? Really...you said that you hoped none of the girls who had posted cleavage here were the ones who demanded respect, etc. Whether you realize it or not, you're being insulting. However, after saying that you knew you'd get "torn up" for saying it, you STILL said it, so maybe you DID mean what you said to insult? Perhaps you're misunderstood the nature of this thread? If you'd like to make a topic about "women who show their breasts and then cry creeper" you should do so, and leave it off of this particular thread, as your statements can be construed as "off topic." :)

When it's a face you're complementing... It's perfectly acceptable... When it's a boob... Suddenly you're being disrespected... The fresia?

Anyways... This thread is now raising breast cancer awareness... So quit interrupting our charity work and on with the boobies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back