Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool pic sanal!

here's a couple after I conquered cape split in nova scotia. 14 k trail there and back, over serious roots and rocks, mostly uphill the way there. it was amazing, but it murdered my legs real good. I had to hobble like an old man for the duration of our stay in Halafax. :pView attachment 7

Attachments

• I win!.JPG
    I win!.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 60
suckaG said:
cool pic sanal!

here's a couple after I conquered cape split in nova scotia. 14 k trail there and back, over serious roots and rocks, mostly uphill the way there. it was amazing, but it murdered my legs real good. I had to hobble like an old man for the duration of our stay in Halafax. :p

uhh...you have a heart-shaped sweat blotch on your chest.. ha!

Knight, goodness me you have evil looking eyes. I've never seen a stare like it.

His eyes don't look evil. he just looks like he's turning his head to see what's behind him. It's probably the serious facial expression that gives you that impression.

Sweet pictures, Knight :D

shells said:
Knight, you look awesome. :)

lol Thanks

And for my "evil" looking eyes, it was kind of bright for some reason (which is the reason why my glasses were dark) and I was turning my head around and looking over my glasses.

I have a couple of pics from a recent wedding that I and my jam-buddies played for. The first one is me jammin' on guitar at the church where the wedding was held. The second photo is the ring-bearer, the ring-bearer's uncle, and then me over at extreme right, standing by my drums. :p

It was an outside wedding... a pretty hot day, but pleasant and a fun gig. :)

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

P.S. I'm in different clothing between the two pics because I had to change for the wedding. Uggggh. :( lol

Badjedidude said:
I have a couple of pics from a recent wedding that I and my jam-buddies played for. The first one is me jammin' on guitar at the church where the wedding was held. The second photo is the ring-bearer, the ring-bearer's uncle, and then me over at extreme right, standing by my drums. :p

It was an outside wedding... a pretty hot day, but pleasant and a fun gig. :)

[idg]http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/8723/steve1.jpg[/img]

[id]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3650/steve2.jpg[/img]

P.S. I'm in different clothing between the two pics because I had to change for the wedding. Uggggh. :( lol

lookin good

Latest posts

Back