Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to know we're playing tit for tat then. (d)

Anyway! Here's a picture of my sister :D

23.jpg

Ain't she cute? :p

She has the Parkinson's tremors so I can never get her to sit still enough for a picture.

Your sister is adorable. Just to let you know I'm not some kind of monster. :)

Awww she's cute!

CAS said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
CAS said:
For goodness sake, it's banter. Don't be so sensitive.

You're the last person who should say anything about one being sensitive, going around making threads about your petty, unbelievably insecure woes. Some people are very shy and have to work up a lot of nerve just to post their pictures. We don't need people like you making up "banter" about it. Like I said, if you can't think of something nice to say, then don't comment on the picture. Nobody asked you.
Now that's all I have to say on the matter. You'll get what's coming to you if you keep up this type of behavior.

Knight has been unpleasant to me in the past.

Quit making up fake and lame excuses for your behavior, that is no excuse for "making 'banter'" about the brave people who must up the courage to post their pictures here.

Knight said:
Awww she's cute!

CAS said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
CAS said:
For goodness sake, it's banter. Don't be so sensitive.

You're the last person who should say anything about one being sensitive, going around making threads about your petty, unbelievably insecure woes. Some people are very shy and have to work up a lot of nerve just to post their pictures. We don't need people like you making up "banter" about it. Like I said, if you can't think of something nice to say, then don't comment on the picture. Nobody asked you.
Now that's all I have to say on the matter. You'll get what's coming to you if you keep up this type of behavior.

Knight has been unpleasant to me in the past.

Quit making up fake and lame excuses for your behavior, that is no excuse for "making 'banter'" about the brave people who must up the courage to post their pictures here.

I'm seriously hoping that post is tongue in cheek.

Alright, that's the end of that off-topic discussion. I'd rather the mods not have to step into another thread because it's degenerated into something awful. CAS, if you really want to prove you're not a monster, I suggest you stop being so goddamn miserable when some of it is your own fault. Complimenting my sister isn't going to do crap to change anyone's mind.

Now, if everyone else agrees, then this is the end of this conversation. I'm no mod but I know when a topic is dragged too far.

Agreed. The next one to insult another member here gets banned - period. It does take a lot of courage to post pics here and I'd not want to see anyone be hurt due to a careless, senseless comment by someone.

Now...back to pics of awesome forum people. :D :D

Awesome. More guys should grow out their hair, IMO. :D
I saw in your recent ones that it's short now, though :p

suckaG said:
to reset the festive mood, here's a wayback playback. ten points if you can recognize which one is suckaG.

No offence but you guys all looked a bit stoned :p

suckaG said:
to reset the festive mood, here's a wayback playback...

Well if were're setting the Wayback Machine to years gone by.....
GoochandMeinJapan.jpg
Malaysia.jpg

********************************************************************************
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Ain't she cute? :p
DTR....she looks very happy...no Doubt because you were there:D

Badjedidude said:
I have a couple of pics from a recent wedding that I and my jam-buddies played for. The first one is me jammin' on guitar at the church where the wedding was held. The second photo is the ring-bearer, the ring-bearer's uncle, and then me over at extreme right, standing by my drums. :p

It was an outside wedding... a pretty hot day, but pleasant and a fun gig. :)

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

P.S. I'm in different clothing between the two pics because I had to change for the wedding. Uggggh. :( lol

:D

must have had the ladies a-swoonin' :D

Latest posts

Back