Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 5

I didn't know how to insert it directly so here's the best. I'm the mug in the green shirt with my sister and my neice.

Attachments

• 580890_10151956868015497_1279056955_n.jpg
    580890_10151956868015497_1279056955_n.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 81
IgnoredOne said:
Okiedokes said:
Picture013.jpg

I dunno.. was messing around with the camera. lol

What kind of headphones?

Skullcandy. :] They are kinda broken on one side..but nothing duct tape couldn't fix... lol.

Yup. That's me.

Much to my chagrin, I have no current pics of myself. I don't have a digital camera. No webcam either. My most recent pictures were kept in my mother's cedar chest from the last house that we lived in. She had it in the rumpus room. The water pump broke and soaked everything on the floor quite a few inches. The photos were toast.

About 5 years ago I placed 2nd in an invitational chess tournament. The tournament director took my picture and put it on the old club's site that has been abandoned for a new site. I gave him a call a while back, because I wanted him to e-mail me the picture.

He keeps telling me that he will have to search his archives or something. He's just being a lazy ass. I'll keep on him.

omg ickle LK!!! Cute, but your expression seems a little, um, like you're about to explode into a violent rage? :p

Latest posts

Back