Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No seriously, whenever I see an advert for an American/Canadian television show or movie most of the male leads always have their arms crossed over their chests. I don’t think it happens nearly as much here in the UK so I genuinely thought it was a cultural 'tough guy' thing.

Oh! lol
I thought you were joking. To be honest, I never heard of that. I know one thing. I'm very close to not wearing that Lakers jersey anymore. It's a Kobe Bryant #8 jersey. He now uses the #24. Whenever I'm out, there are always a few who point out that he wears a different number now. You'd be surprised how many bring that to my attention. I have over 12 NBA jerseys now. A few are out of date.

LoneKiller said:
This photo of me was taken earlier today at the chess club.

DSC029621RESIZED.jpg

nice! ur arm looks strong!

finaly i get to see you :)

I've never posted my picture here, I guess I was shy a little bit. Thanks to the nice people who talked with me today. Here I am coming out of hiding, I was pretty happy when I took this photo a few weeks ago, studying on the deck, lucky enough to have a nice sunny day. I'm starting to feel confidence again although still trying to manage depression and anxiety - it's a work in progress.

Montreal+Skye.JPG

Latest posts

Back