Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Don't worry TP. I understand how you feel. I don't much like posting pics of myself here either. I've had an experience in the past where people abused my pic and posted it on a bodybuilding forum to make fun of it.

People have nothing better to do with their lives...

^ A similar thing has happened to me.

Can we please get back on topic here? As a show of faith, I will post a recent (horrible) pic of me. My son took it, so that's why part of my head is missing. :p

Please don't quote it, it won't be staying up for long.

ETA: see, told you it would be up for long.

Callie, you look so much like my cousin, well, half of your face does at least with the smile, her hair is exactly like yours, except that her hair's black.

Lovely to see you so smiley there Callie:)

I might be tempted to put another of myself up but I think the forum's sick of the sight of me already lol

TheRealCallie said:
Can we please get back on topic here? As a show of faith, I will post a recent (horrible) pic of me. My son took it, so that's why part of my head is missing. :p

You are quite lovely, Callie. :)

TheRealCallie said:
It's okay, even quoted, I can make it disappear. I fully expected it to get quoted at least once.

And thanks everyone :)

not on purpose though. I wasn't been deliberately mean. Didn't know what 'quoted' meant.

new here, what a better way to meet people than posting my stupid face? :p

10661848_10204960001823587_6952562550070913452_o.jpg

Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
It's okay, even quoted, I can make it disappear. I fully expected it to get quoted at least once.

And thanks everyone :)

not on purpose though. I wasn't been deliberately mean. Didn't know what 'quoted' meant.

I know it wasn't on purpose. No worries.

Nice pic, Erevetot :D

Erevetot said:
new here, what a better way to meet people than posting my stupid face? :p

Your face is decidedly un-stupid!

Great, now I want a cigarette *chews more gum*

Hi everyone. Ive been on the forum for some time but I thought i would post my picture for a short while so people can get to know me a bit. :)

21468_175500925965755_322509525_n.jpg

Madam above me, you're gorgeous.

I'll post one of me (bad quality) - just made few minutes ago with webcam. No posh clothing (not that I have that) no makeup (not that I have that). Just me.

Latest posts

Back