Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd collate the SkuzzieMuff tributes.

"Skuzzie, I find you quite attractive! ;) Just thought I'd letcha know! :p"

"very cute skuzziemuff! (and your name is awesome also haha) "
-"Wooft, agreed Skuzziemuff Smile"

"hi skuzzie, nice picture Smile i think you're pretty !"

"JesusChrist on a pogostick... are you modelling, in addition to fashion design?"

In addition to this, ALL chat indicates that you are two further adjectives. "Hot" and "hot".

Just thought you'd enjoy having all this in one place :)

argosgold said:

"JesusChrist on a pogostick... are you modelling, in addition to fashion design?"

In addition to this, ALL chat indicates that you are two further adjectives. "Hot" and "hot".

Wow. Holy honeysuckle! That's my Self Esteem Boost for the week! Thank you guys so much! <3 ^-^

I'll come here more often to post the (rare) other pictures I may obtain... But now I wanna see more of yours! (And I don't feel like reading through 300 pages of post to find them!)

megrandparentsbasement.png

SkuzzieMuff said:
argosgold said:

Wow. Holy honeysuckle! That's my Self Esteem Boost for the week! Thank you guys so much! <3 ^-^

I'll come here more often to post the (rare) other pictures I may obtain... But now I wanna see more of yours! (And I don't feel like reading through 300 pages of post to find them!)

Oftentimes how we see ourselves is different than how others see us. :)

When I try really hard, I can look like this :D Too bad that smile can't be imprinted on my brain.

Attachments

• Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 93
sophie, you have the face of a strong woman! i wish more lonely people were stronger.

Awwwwww, she is so adorable Drake!

andra said:
When I try really hard, I can look like this :D Too bad that smile can't be imprinted on my brain.

You have a pretty face there :D Love the red lipstick aswell :p

Thanks for posting your pics, everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that you're all really brave and awesome for posting yourselves online like this. :D

WE GOTS PRETTY PEOPLES HERE!!! :D

Latest posts

Back