Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Sloth... that would be awesome. It's too bad we can't all live in the same general area; that'd be great for doing a "meetup.com" sorta group. Summer bonfires with A.L.L... nice!

sloth4urluv said:
stone-rose said:
Well think of it this way, lol. If someone you know happens to see your pic here on this forum, they have their own excuses to make for being here if they ask you :p. And I'm sure your identity is safe with us ^_^

I was going to say the same thing, I almost kinda hope I would know someone on here so then I could have someone to talk to about stuff.

This is funny because I was just talking about Sloth yesterday.

Skorian said:
sloth4urluv said:
stone-rose said:
Well think of it this way, lol. If someone you know happens to see your pic here on this forum, they have their own excuses to make for being here if they ask you :p. And I'm sure your identity is safe with us ^_^

I was going to say the same thing, I almost kinda hope I would know someone on here so then I could have someone to talk to about stuff.

lol about me? hope it wasnt bad.

sloth4urluv said:
Skorian said:
sloth4urluv said:
stone-rose said:

lol about me? hope it wasnt bad.

No, Sloth from the Goonies

finalfantasi you're so pretty, you have nice smile

:D

by the way I like your name, i haven't played any of online final fantasies, but I'm a big fan of the consol games. Your avitar, it's dagger from ff IX.

By the way welcome to the forum,

evanescencefan91 said:
finalfantasi you're so pretty, you have nice smile

by the way I like your name, i haven't played any of online final fantasies, but I'm a big fan of the consol games. Your avitar, it's dagger from ff IX.

By the way welcome to the forum,

thank you :)

Yup! It was dagger/garnet(she is my favorite character in all the final fantasy series. I liked ff9 the most too).. I just changed it though lol. I found this new avatar of the kitten. It looked so cute! >.<. haha your avatar has a funny cat in it too.

thanks ya, cats are great, I really liked IX too. my favorites i think would be VII and X becuase X was the first Final fantasy I ever played

evanescencefan91 said:
thanks ya, cats are great, I really liked IX too. my favorites i think would be VII and X becuase X was the first Final fantasy I ever played

:D ya those are good tooo. ooh I like some of evanescence's songs too. cool!

yaa! thanks

it always brightens my heart to meet a fan, what other bands do you like?

This is me after one day at uni.

Attachments

• arrrgghhhhhh.jpg
    arrrgghhhhhh.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 176
finalfantasi You are very good looking :)

D_D haha that made me laugh. You look to cool there :p

inalfantasi and diamond-dancer, you are both very good looking.

DD, I remember school used to do that to me. For me it was my differential equations class.

diamond-dancer said:
Skorian said:
You thinking really hard about something there?

Stressed after a couple hours of latin and a scary drive home!

I would have to say that's me most days after uni as well!!! Haha
You're very pretty though <3

Finalfantasi, you are soo cute! Hehe. I love your hair.

RainyDaze said:
I'll post a couple pics...

Halloweem1.jpg

That's from Halloween, I was a kitty cat and my boyfriend was a gothic cowboy =].

Lol sorry, I would have said something, I must have missed it before.
You shouldnt feel bad, you look very cute. The picture is pretty small, but from what I can tell your pretty.

Like the cat ears btw ^^

Sorry RainyDaze, Like sloth4urluv said you shouldn't feel bad. You do look very pretty to what I can see. It just that there are so many on here just lately that its difficult to cache every one of them. Who is that in the pick with you?

Latest posts

Back