Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serephina said:

WOW, You are stunning :p

That is a nice surprise since I did kinda pester you for a pick and said that I would stalk you if you did not lol

You do look really nice :)

Also think the same has Jenncats and Pathfinder, It is nice to put a face to the name.
Not that it matted. You was still Ace even be for I know what you looked like :)
And I still might stalk you :p

Well I think your brave. I could not be a naturist.
I have way to many scars. I just love how clothes hide the body and the scars on it :p
Plus in winter it really is beneficial to your health to where clothes where I live :)

I have never met a naturist be for. Good to meet you :)

I think not being able to go outside naked is stupid. We all know what we look like naked. I need to move. Silly american laws.

johnny196775Again said:
I think not being able to go outside naked is stupid. We all know what we look like naked. I need to move. Silly american laws.

Ever have a mosquito bite on your penis?

AmytheTemperamental said:
johnny196775Again said:

Ever have a mosquito bite on your penis?

I wish. :D

In the UK the government puts VAT on everything that is conceded non essential.
They had a debate on whether clothes where essential.
They came to the decision that most people buy clothes as a gift to them self's or another rather then out of a necessity so they now categorized clothes under non essential items. So now you have to pay VAT on them.
To me this is stupid cos if one you did not wear cloths in winter you would freeze to death, 2 some people I know have fair skin that they have to wear clothes in summer cos they would burn and 3 if you walked around naked you would get arrested.
The logic of government when there trying to fleece more money out of us never ceases to amaze me.

Naturism is very liberating and freeing and at least you don't have to worry about fashion or wearing the right thing to fit in.

Latest posts

Back