life in a nutshell

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DedFish

Reaction score
He guys, I just want to type out my experiences with loneliness trough out my life. I'll keep it short.

Well since basicschool ( age 4 to 11 ) I've pretty much been a loner. Wasn't teased or hated by anyone. Was just a kid that didn't know how to confront other kids and pretty much spend every recess running laps around the schoolyard. Last year I gotten some friends but wasn't much of a speaker since I lack that talent from early on.

So age 12 to 16 I was in middleschool. I pretty much never spoke in class, was able to get someone to hang out with durring schooltime. But once school was over I just went home and played some playstation or whatever.

So highschool wich I'm in right now (age 20). I turned out a pretty decent guy, still don't talk alot but that works well seeing as people think I'm cool because of it. I spend most of my time at the gym when I'm not in class. So its school > gym > home everyday.. still no friends but I'm oke with that, but it gets to me sometime being so lonely.

Well just felt the need to type that out. Anyone else have a similar childhood or lifestyle? leave any comment:)

Latest posts

Back