London?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragiop

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first ever thread on this forum. I'm a 19 year old man. I'm living in London for uni, but not in halls. I'm studying Politics and Philosophy. I'm enjoying the course a lot, but I've been terribly lonesome while I've been here. I would just love to start a project of some sorts with someone, whether it be in film, music, games, art, science etc. So if your interested, please, whoever you are, send me a message!

Ok, I ve noticed a lot of people have looked at this thread, but not contacted me. Ok, I'm up for a conversation. With anyone. Anywhere! About anything! :D

Cool! Tell me about yourself! Where do ye hail from? What do you do? Whats your 5 fav films of all time? How do you spend most your time? What sort of music are you listening to at the mo? Do you pour yourself out creatively in one medium or another?

ragiop said:
Cool! Tell me about yourself! Where do ye hail from? What do you do? Whats your 5 fav films of all time? How do you spend most your time? What sort of music are you listening to at the mo? Do you pour yourself out creatively in one medium or another?

i'm from Israhell, lol. and i'm a crap-art person.
ummm films - let the right one in, gattaca, nausicaa of the valley of the wind, princess mononoke, mirrormask.

and you?

umm. and i guess nothing much :/ i'm kinda uninspired lately :/ which is a bad thing, since i have to draw.

music - wow, tough one :D from black metal to classical, very varied. (exc. rap/country (yuck :( )

and well - mostly drawing :D

((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))

same question to you XD

Ahhh your from Israhell lol. Are you living there at the moment or have you moved?

A Crap-Art person? I saw your 'some artstuff' thread and I was impressed. Definatly not crap. Which paintings/artists do you like?

Wow I haven't seen any of them! I wiki'ed all of them and I'll check them out.
2001: Space Oddysey, One flew over the Cuckoo's nest, Annie Hall, Lolita (1962), The Conversation.

Ahhhh uninspired?! how so? Check out Stanley Kubrick's films if you can. I've been wrapped up in them so much lately and I'm finding it hard to get away from them. I always end up spending my days in the washing machine of my own head. I usually end up doing the same familiar comforting things each day, and never attempting to do something different, even though I really really want to!

Cool!! At the mo, for me it's a mix of Aphex Twin, Philip Glass, Squarepusher, Radiohead, Billie Holiday, Charles Mingus, Soren Kierkegard. A Mix of electronic, jazz and classical.
Which classical composers do you listen to?

Ahhh cool! Yeah my output is usually through making terrible cringeworthy Aphex Twin-esque music on my computer hhaha. But I would love to make short films or pieces with someone. :(

Thanks for the hug :)

(((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))

ragiop said:
Ahhh your from Israhell lol. Are you living there at the moment or have you moved?

A Crap-Art person? I saw your 'some artstuff' thread and I was impressed. Definatly not crap. Which paintings/artists do you like?

2001: Space Oddysey, One flew over the Cuckoo's nest, Annie Hall, Lolita (1962), The Conversation.

Ahhhh uninspired?! how so? Check out Stanley Kubrick's films if you can. I've been wrapped up in them so much lately and I'm finding it hard to get away from them. I always end up spending my days in the washing machine of my own head. I usually end up doing the same familiar comforting things each day, and never attempting to do something different, even though I really really want to!

Cool!! At the mo, for me it's a mix of Aphex Twin, Philip Glass, Squarepusher, Radiohead, Billie Holiday, Charles Mingus, Soren Kierkegard. A Mix of electronic, jazz and classical.

Ahhh cool! Yeah my output is usually through making terrible cringeworthy Aphex Twin-esque music on my computer hhaha. But I would love to make short films or pieces with someone. :(

well, i don't know any of your movies, and to tell the truth, i'm not that fond of Stanley Kubrick's stuff. but oh well, i'm weird :/

i DO like Aphex Twin though :D so show me some of your music if you would like.

and well - i am not sure, i go through those periods when i don't really want to draw, and if i try - the results are abysmally bad.
idk.
i guess it happens :D

and classical... well, Chaikovski, Dvorak are my faves :D

what about you?
(hugs)
yay :D

shade

packyourbags said:
ragiop said:

well, i don't know any of your movies, and to tell the truth, i'm not that fond of Stanley Kubrick's stuff. but oh well, i'm weird :/

i DO like Aphex Twin though :D so show me some of your music if you would like.

and well - i am not sure, i go through those periods when i don't really want to draw, and if i try - the results are abysmally bad.
idk.
i guess it happens :D

and classical... well, Chaikovski, Dvorak are my faves :D

what about you?
(hugs)
yay :D

shade

Really?! Why aren't you fond of Kubrick's stuff? :O

Hahahaha?! Are you sure? There is no thought or creativity put into it, it's completely spontaneous and generally terrible.

Ahhhhh ok hmmmmm. Yeah i generally find it difficult being content with my own work. :)

Ahhhh nice!! I like Philip Glass, Soren Kierkegaard, Ennio Morricone.

What about books? What are your favorites? :D

can't sleep XD

and i may be from america, but i've visited london a bit during the winters for friends/family (kennington/knightsbridge), and i do like it quite a bit (i'm a cold weather person :D), and i've also been to york too :p

Latest posts

Back