LoneKiller's Scrapbook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to make any friends with this thread, but I feel that it needs to be discussed and fixed. When I first joined here, I was so happy to be surrounded by compassion and the willingness of everyone to post positive and therapeutic words to help other members.

But now, myself included at times have been leaning more towards sarcasm and argumentative behavior. Why must drama and controversy be the most attractive conduct here? Why are we so nice to new members only to pull a complete 180 and be just the opposite after a few weeks?

This isn't a gaming forum, but yet we are conducting ourselves as if it were.
There is far more discord than therapy now. All we do is ***** and moan, but don't do anything about it. What the hell is going on here?

I don't see the discord anymore because I've distanced myself from ALL lately.

The more involved you get in something the more likely you will see the discord. Discord is everywhere LK.

Did you see my post in your other thread about your mother that won't get help?

Also i put everyone on ignore that isn't compassionate, rather than complaining about it. Why do you think I sometimes get so pissed off at posts i read? I do, but then I say nothing because it wouldn't be beneficial or helpful to get mad.

Just ignore. I guess.

I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong. There IS compassion here, you just choose not to see it based on the way people respond to YOUR threads....although, I do believe, like Soph, I posted something helpful in that thread of yours about your mom.

By posting THIS type of thread, it degrades the forum. It helps NOTHING. If you want more compassion, how about you give some instead of calling everyone out and making the new people see THIS type of thread.

*nods* gandhi said you need to be the change you want to see in the world.

Maybe compassion spreads or something like that.

I don't really think any place is different than any other place, or any given place in a timeline. There is the bad, the good and the ugly wherever you go. Since I came to this forum I did not find it entirely too helpful either, yet there are a few people who are nice and will try and help; like anywhere it is just a matter of digging through the bits in-between the good bits.
I think you were right for calling it out. If people do not know there actions are being perceived in a certain way, how will they correct them. People need to stop being hurt and provoked by anything any one feels like saying, we should grow up, confront reality as it is and deal with it however we can... though for some the only way of dealing with it is by moaning on a forum...

As a newcomer I can see quite a lot of compassion here. Sure, sometimes you get underwhelming responses to threads, or sarcasm, but to compare it to a gaming thread is way too extreme.

For one thing, I haven't seen a single person use the word 'gay' as an insult. That's a huge step above a lot of other forums out there.

I reckon we should follow Callie's advice and lead by example.

slaan said:
I don't really think any place is different than any other place, or any given place in a timeline. There is the bad, the good and the ugly wherever you go. Since I came to this forum I did not find it entirely too helpful either, yet there are a few people who are nice and will try and help; like anywhere it is just a matter of digging through the bits in-between the good bits.
I think you were right for calling it out. If people do not know there actions are being perceived in a certain way, how will they correct them. People need to stop being hurt and provoked by anything any one feels like saying, we should grow up, confront reality as it is and deal with it however we can... though for some the only way of dealing with it is by moaning on a forum...

Slaan do you think you are lacking a bit of compassion by saying that people need to "grow up" ?

It was kind of you two to post in my thread about my mother, but I'm speaking about the forum as a whole. Just because it happens everywhere doesn't mean that it should. This forum is full of members who are fragile mentally. People who are suicidal, depressed, have nowhere else to turn should not come to a forum with a name like "Lonely Life" and have to confront the average bullshit you would find on some gaming or general discussion forum.

Why don't you just post a message to new members that says: Welcome to a forum pretends to care for the first month and if you don't fit into a specific clique are subjected disrespect and become ignored most times.

I'm only saying what a lot of members are thinking. Callie, everyone knows that you, Doubt, Barbaloot, flaneur, and Peter lorre are as thick as thieves. You guys have driven me insane for the last couple of months. Don't deny it.

I came here for help and to offer help. I am who I say I am. I don't pretend to like others when really don't. I've tried to make amends with you and your crew several times, only to be ignored.

You guys don't like me because I stand up to your bullshit, not take it up the ass. you and I both know it's true.

If I was a mod, this thread would be closed by now. :club:

But I'm not! So let me grab my popcorn. :D

LoneKiller said:
It was kind of you two to post in my thread about my mother, but I'm speaking about the forum as a whole. Just because it happens everywhere doesn't mean that it should. This forum is full of members who are fragile mentally. People who are suicidal, depressed, have nowhere else to turn should not come to a forum with a name like "Lonely Life" and have to confront the average bullshit you would find on some gaming or general discussion forum.

Why don't you just post a message to new members that says: Welcome to a forum pretends to care for the first month and if you don't fit into a specific clique are subjected disrespect and become ignored most times.

I'm only saying what a lot of members are thinking. Callie, everyone knows that you, Doubt, Barbaloot, flaneur, and Peter lorre are as thick as thieves. You guys have driven me insane for the last couple of months. Don't deny it.

I came here for help and to offer help. I am who I say I am. I don't pretend to like others when really don't. I've tried to make amends with you and your crew several times, only to be ignored.

You guys don't like me because I stand up to your bullshit, not take it up the ass. you and I both know it's true.

First, have you seen some of the stuff YOU post?

Second, stop calling me out like that, it's bullshit and sorry, but you don't know what the fresia you're talking about. Learn something before you go assuming you know everything. You do not. You do not know me, you do not know who my friends are.
Stop categorizing us as a clique. LEARN the definition before you go accusing people of honeysuckle, there ARE no cliques here, I've seen cliques, I've been a part of cliques. HERE, we are FRIENDS, we do not ignore, we do not terrorize. And as for you trying to make amends with me...not bloody ******* likely, I told you that and if you don't understand WHY I told you that, then maybe you should do your own research.

You should perhaps look at YOUR OWN actions before you go accusing others of bullshit.
What I KNOW, is that you need to get your **** facts straight and stop blaming ME for YOUR honeysuckle.

Callie said:
I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong. There IS compassion here, you just choose not to see it based on the way people respond to YOUR threads....although, I do believe, like Soph, I posted something helpful in that thread of yours about your mom.

By posting THIS type of thread, it degrades the forum. It helps NOTHING. If you want more compassion, how about you give some instead of calling everyone out and making the new people see THIS type of thread.

I have to agree with this 100%

A thread like this DOES NOT need to exist and it is going to be closed.

Maybe it isn't the community as a whole as it is the individual.

LK you realize there's a feedback section here on the forum if you want to give the mods feedback.

right?

LoneKiller said:

This is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY, Enjoy your ban.

Videos On Help With Low Self-Esteem

[YOUTUBE]hplaY196ARw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]QKI7M6iukHo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]jXfR7jnhZu0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]5yEVZDK5Wso&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]mCLKFJ-LaUE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]X09Ns4ROlfs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]w_fMLJ5uzA4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]N2nYtALiTow&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]=633UJDWqO-Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]k5B790k1vcI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]RNBgCKvjrb4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]6hEL5QxQuWo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PLCFF14C414497AD17[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]IWzbIVwGd1E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]yPqq-hHRDp8[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]NGNN9uMI9i8[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]N7-_vn-z7Cw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]IazVKZMVRvs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]8mPhRqeFxCM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PLF4D081583D06488E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_FgQNz1FLxY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]wrchScbptFk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]OElPcmduczY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]JkL7dWtOB9U[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]46yndViLEmM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]QdS5227bmkA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]a4Hokkg40B0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]WqoohqDUtc0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]rCXbLH2bvUQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Ta6VKMWG9IU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Video Help For "Social Anxiety"

[YOUTUBE]7Rl4871z7l4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]uhlww7IrGnE[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]3H5UxEz00Ys[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]-JN6SfO8M2Q[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]b7i6yYfdUds[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]sewjyPxV4oE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]G0BDzKmNvMw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]rHMcRjv9PtA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Ozh-h-ns7dQ[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]A_6MJGb9Rw4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]rAj9xUrUxmo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]pcMxOzVrmZA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]hMX3P5lydLs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_jnlu1DaHLo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]FvYmN_ZG68c[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]9OQlJ0w9un4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]ldIAHzEHjk4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]HcZ3lipxoSM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Q_7coi3lp3A[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_mcdxx0Me6Q[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]results_main[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]2Dt0BufH3EU[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]l_233CTE0HU[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]BulQEYxYi-E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]sp5G22VDQw0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Q1dZWunpIcA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]QMhR-BTTgkQ[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]X_6r_Fjnlpo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]5F9BJKEEFC4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]T9jJgoRvbVw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]gmEJEfy5f50[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]QxK4mI-C5f4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_U8XT6qirkY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]r54f3jEHZOc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]pnYPW4r8nTI[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Everyone.:)
I posted this material a while back. I decided to resurrect it for the newer members who may not have seen it. As you can see, it's in the wrong section. I was going to have it moved to the "Issues" section, but I am afraid that Akismet will hose me again if I do. Also, because it was created in the "GD" section, many members may have not have expected to see it in the "GD" therefore never would of had a reason to go looking for it there.

Thank you.
LK

Wait until you see the vid on "Paint Huffing".

[YOUTUBE]PLDB2D095771825E97[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]OITbV8rbVCY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]IVxEuLgkzzE[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]uOB2XOM8Tt8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]vFTF10bOsnI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]-1-9gRNkorY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]foU8e_z6jGM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]uAh6EBkmT3w[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]71p6mXr_9Eg[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]GSImm0vQtZM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]ms1c00pCL3E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]videos+on+overcoming+drug+addiction&page=3[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]iTrCMbXYWeI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]C0hgDAhMwyQ[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]n8CWQ8lsyJU[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]B8lmRwZ8sn8[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]s3CzFzVDyJM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]TQXIDBZD2GQ[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]8iOYWoF8QAo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]g7foj0FT5qU[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]7uvSV5VIJvE[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]DdHIoPrRGFw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]tggcVILBT3Q[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]UrF2pZiKUT0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]YlOvWmtTUaY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]6fxfRWz6VVM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]eo-qtRCK6vo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]WLXL7N4Ey0Q[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]bOMHz2-cGAQ[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]S8ZNArCof8k[/YOUTUBE]

I have a gold ring that used to belong to my grandfather. Just a nice size ring, nothing crazy like some though. I once saw this dude who had oversized ugly fake jewelry on every finger! Walking around like he's all that. Are you into the bling? Know anybody who is that takes it too far?

Thanks for viewing.:)

I had a pure 24k gold chain my mother gave me.
For a while she had invested in lots of gold.
Not my style. So I gave it back to her for safe keeping.

Most of my clothing were/are darker in color.
This way I can be stealthy and not draw too much attention.
Just blend into the enviornment...man.lmao
Even my truck was generic looking. Enough of those still around
so the truck dosnt stand out.

There's only 1 TransAm in my town at the moment. It stands out.
So..I pretty much mellow the fresia out when I go out partying not
to draw attention from law enforcements....
I dont go cruisin around the ghetto or the RED sector that's for sure.

Plus I dont really take care of jewerlies. If I wore a necklace
or braclet. They're throw away kinds, for dime stores
Mystical...jad, spikes, friendship bands, skulls...ect.
Sometimes out of place for reasons....I have my own style
of looking slick, hip and cool. I dont even have a tatoo or body piercing.
Almost everyone have tatoo today. Its totally redicuous...
I have scars of scratches on my back, bycipe, waist from kitty cats scracthin me.

My daughter has real bling...Even she dosnt over do it.

I don't blame you. The only reason I wear my one ring is because it's a comfortable size, and it was my grandfather's. I'd never spend any money on more jewelry. It's just too expensive and not my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back