Loneliness eating away my insides

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherrySlushie91

Reaction score
I feel this hollowness inside. I remember the days when i chose to be alone, i hated the idea of people being near me, and would gladly spent hours in my room daydreaming. But lately i just feel so empty. i'm starting to take it out on my spouse because i feel like he's not paying me enough attention but i'm starting to worry that the problem is me, not him. I joined this site to have someone to talk to yet even here i find myself hiding in the background watching others lead conversations. I'm a stay at home mom, so i'm in the house all day, which doesn't make too much difference because i have anxiety that keeps me from making new friends unless they approach me. I've spent my whole life isolating myself and now that its happening involuntary, I'm left wondering how to fill the void its creating...........

First things first, you say that other people lead the conversation...what would you like to talk about?

yes, other people lead thier own conversations with eachother. I could talk about anything, minus politics, I'm going to be the oldest person never to have voted. i could go from talking about the weather or religion, I could debate about the effects of electronic devices on the new generation. i could rant about how the media is going down the drain, when commercials are now longer rated PG. I could talk about food or art or even psychology. I think i just have an overload of conversations in my head lol

Then why not start something over here? :) What do you say Cherry, Religion is more important or Virtues?

Well Virtues are important in life but religion is more important to you afterlife. virtues will make you a good person but religion has saved lives, you can't say i beat addiction thru my virtues lol

Mmmmm....so what's the reason behind society's downfall...lack of virtues or no religion?

hmmm.....well both things are a problem, Virtues would help, religion could maintain the virtues. I think thier downfall is turning a blind eye to lack of both. We live each day surrounded by so many things that are just adding filth to our lives. We have fallen prey to vanity, lust, greed and so much more. Its not until you start trying to get away from these things that you notice they are everywhere, But that's life i guess. Society is only a reflection of its people, right? If you could save society which virtues would you use to do it?

Latest posts

Back