looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry UIL, I don't really know what I can say further to help you. I'm not sure what sort of response you want really?

I've told you good things you can do to improve your self-image, I've tried to help explain that not all guys are shallow idiots and that's about all I can do :(

TheSolitaryMan said:
Sorry UIL, I don't really know what I can say further to help you. I'm not sure what sort of response you want really?

I've told you good things you can do to improve your self-image, I've tried to help explain that not all guys are shallow idiots and that's about all I can do :(

so are you sure not all shallow idiots .but thats all i meet and know .

i learned one thing this morning shallow people are not nice people very judgemental towards other
just not one bit nice

honeysuckle, this thread is still alive.

Lucky, we've told you countless times: Change the way you think, I don't want to sound harsh, but you're going on a downward spiral that can be avoided if you just stop thinking that way.

I like a mix of looks and personality.

But looks without personality is far more unattractive than someone who is a charmer with a character who is unattractive.

People who are really really good looking swan through life easily, and sometimes they feel they don't need to build a personality at all.

However, I've found that the majority of people on ALL are bloody gorgeous AND charismatic,

so maybe the number one thing is confidence?

PurpleDays said:
I like a mix of looks and personality.

But looks without personality is far more unattractive than someone who is a charmer with a character who is unattractive.

People who are really really good looking swan through life easily, and sometimes they feel they don't need to build a personality at all.

However, I've found that the majority of people on ALL are bloody gorgeous AND charismatic,

so maybe the number one thing is confidence?

well younger guys in there 20s were cruel they called me cougar and old
said my personality sucked and other things he got away with it .
said all because i said i unattractive and weight he could not wait to get rid of me .told me he hate me cougar like that really hurted

I personally go for personality. You can be drop dead gorgeous, but if you're a ***** or an ******* it ruins it for me. Now take an average person who is a good person and that will make them all the more hotter to me. Hope this helps.

Hoffy said:
I personally go for personality. You can be drop dead gorgeous, but if you're a ***** or an ******* it ruins it for me. Now take an average person who is a good person and that will make them all the more hotter to me. Hope this helps.

yes that help little but i wasn't being ***** .he misunderstood me .i try to cheer him in the wrong way.he still hates me that was year ago.am i cougar
for being nice.i am worried he got alot beautiful women as friends they add him because good looking Argentinian guy. because i was not attractive and young .so he called me cougar that he was stud he liked women just not me. the only reason i like him because in his own word because he was hot young stud as he said about himself .

I personally am definately more into personality. If the personality sucks, she can not even look good in my mind. I am more into girls who are down to earth and smart, who are not always "exploring new things"...

Personality... but both. But I mean in a way where the inner appearance shows on the outside such as smiling.

would men date let say beautiful women who are boring not that men mind women are boring as they beautiful looking and slim

as long they beautiful looking .

would handsome man like homely woman who nice interesting in to stuff

or men just want to date physical gorgeous women only unlike the experience i got because how i look i said unattractive and heavy
got viciously verbal abused and insulted because how i look weight and age . and being i am old and cougar what do you think
said some very horrible things and he gets away with it .but i got feeling very upset and very angry like you not believe
the hurt this prick caused me i am still the feeling the pain of those vicious words

would men date let say beautiful women who are boring not that men mind women are boring as they beautiful looking and slim

as long they beautiful looking .

would handsome man like homely woman who nice interesting in to stuff

or men just want to date physical gorgeous women only unlike the experience i got because how i look i said unattractive and heavy
got viciously verbal abused and insulted because how i look weight and age . and being i am old and cougar what do you think
said some very horrible things and he gets away with it .but i got feeling very upset and very angry like you not believe
the hurt this prick caused me i am still the feeling the pain of those vicious word

i do need answer

you got enough awnsers.
just read the 20+ pages of this post.
the awnsers are all there.
just read.

but really, its time to let it go now.
i understand you were hurt and are upset still.
but its time to move on.
you have to get over this.

paulo said:
you got enough awnsers.
just read the 20+ pages of this post.
the awnsers are all there.
just read.

but really, its time to let it go now.
i understand you were hurt and are upset still.
but its time to move on.
you have to get over this.

i can't it still hurts i suffer and those guys get away with it.
i can't trust men any more and i am afraid of them now!
no matter what i do guys will still pick on me and rejcted.
how will i ever find guy who won't treated me like dirt and bullying me say awful things like what i told you in last post

being told i am hated that i am old and cougar .told hated.he like women just not me he has good looking female friends they real beautys
he from Spain.he told my personality's every one said he wrong to it .and he was in the wrong. alot who treated me like crap were in the wrong yet they are shallow ones and cruel and they ones that find love for small while .
i know what look like i hate what look like thanks to those guys i will never ever be enough i am tried of being single and abused .i don't deserve it not one bit.

they all happy i am sad

stand up for yourself.
be proud of yourself.
respect yourself.

if you dont, no one else is going to either.
and guys like that will keep picking on you, using you abusing you.
because you let them by the way you are acting.

it does not mater what they say to you.
they are mean and shallow ******** that know nothing about you.
they can onely hurt you if you let them, by believing what they say is true.
which it is not.

paulo said:
stand up for yourself.
be proud of yourself.
respect yourself.

if you dont, no one else is going to either.
and guys like that will keep picking on you, using you abusing you.
because you let them by the way you are acting.

it does not mater what they say to you.
they are mean and shallow ******** that know nothing about you.
they can onely hurt you if you let them, by believing what they say is true.
which it is not.
how will i get any guy to like me after all that .if i don't know what wrong with me beside how ugly i look and my weight .its like subconscious hated for me it every guy has booklet on me with the instructions are to hate me and treated me like dirt .no joke !
most guys are very shallow today stunning blonde beauty with flawless skin very thin and tall .blues eyes all in there 20s men respond positively incredible beauty for example like Gina lee Nolan ,flawless beauty normal woman even .

nothing is wrong with you.
thats the problem.

you believe everthing some ******* that doesnt know you tells you.
and mean people that say mean things to you are just being mean, what they say is not the truth.

respect yourself.
be proud to be you, and make the best of it.
believe you are good enough.
ignore enyone that tells you you are not.
they are wrong and mean.

no one is going to like you if you dont like yourself at least a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back