My artwork

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mockery said:
Th-there.. th-there.. THERE SO CUTE!! *eye twitch* They are.. AMAZING. o_O
Such awesome detailing.. its almost like you can reach out and HUG THEM.
Have you ever painted a zebra?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'VE PAINTED A ZEBRA!!♥!!♥

You know I have never have actually painted a zebra, or even drawn one I think :D. I'll definitely have to paint one at some point!

Thank you all for the kind comments :)

I've sold a few to friends of family. I'm aiming to put my artwork more 'out there' this year. So I'm offering pet portraits to people in the UK for example. With wildlife art I'm only offering more locally as I'm not really set up to ship some of the sizes I've done. I'm going to try and approach galleries with it but at the moment I've been procrastinating about it too much in case it doesn't work out (which I know doesn't help things).

I just got this guy back from the framers and thought I'd share him. It's only the second picture I've had framed so far.
finally_framed_by_katie_z-d8h1vkn.jpg

I'm applying to a local art society with a selection in April so I need 4 exhibition-ready pictures so I'm going to have to get get some more framed (my wallet won't be happy about it). It's a bit early yet but wish me luck :)

Katerina said:
I just got this guy back from the framers and thought I'd share him. It's only the second picture I've had framed so far.
finally_framed_by_katie_z-d8h1vkn.jpg

I'm applying to a local art society with a selection in April so I need 4 exhibition-ready pictures so I'm going to have to get get some more framed (my wallet won't be happy about it). It's a bit early yet but wish me luck :)

I think youve got a bright future ahead of you. Best of luck with it.

Thank you

Submission isn't until April so I have some time. I'm working on a new painting, will share it with you guys when it's done :)

Wow. I don't know how I missed this thread up until now, but... wow. I can't even draw a convincing looking stick man, so I find the ability to paint such life-like pictures to be amazing. You should start selling them, I bet you could make a pretty decent income from it.

Cavey said:
Wow. I don't know how I missed this thread up until now, but... wow. I can't even draw a convincing looking stick man, so I find the ability to paint such life-like pictures to be amazing. You should start selling them, I bet you could make a pretty decent income from it.

That's the plan, once I stop wussing out of it. ;)

Wow, you're fantastic! I adore foxes and that last one in the snow with the holly is so gorgeous!

Katerina said:
Cavey said:

That's the plan, once I stop wussing out of it. ;)

Do it!! :)

Latest posts

Back