My artwork

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RainbowWalker said:
You are massively talented, Katerina! Wow! Are you working with graphic tablets? Even though I'm primarily a musician I do occasionally paint as well but nowhere near your perfection and skill. Brilliant paintings, Katy. :)

I work using oil paints with a little sketching with graphite thrown in here and there. I've been tempted at times to get a graphics tablet and try a bit of digital art. I've done a couple things with a mouse but obviously that isn't as successful. I'd love to try a tablet out to get a feel for it and see if it's something I'd like to do. Maybe one day :)

Here's the final painting 'She of many names'
she_of_many_names_by_katie_z-d8lxb5u.jpg

I love your artwork. It's beautiful. I can't say enough good things about it. Great job.

BeyondShy said:
Must have said something wrong that she didn't like. :(

Aw sorry BeyondShy if you thought I meant to leave you out. It wasn't my intention. *Hug*

Thank you very much as well.

But you did. It's not like my post was hidden from view. Whatever.

Thank you :)

Here's another one for you. A portrait of a German shepherd called Maisey -it was a donation to a local animal sanctuary and is of one of their dogs. They have lots of animals they look after including lambs, donkeys etc..
maisey_portrait_by_katie_z-d8vpvxv.jpg

Katerina said:
Thank you :)

Here's another one for you. A portrait of a German shepherd called Maisey -it was a donation to a local animal sanctuary and is of one of their dogs. They have lots of animals they look after including lambs, donkeys etc..
maisey_portrait_by_katie_z-d8vpvxv.jpg

Very nice !

wow, very dramatic, and also greatly done

BeyondShy said:
But you did. It's not like my post was hidden from view. Whatever.

maybe she didn't log in after you wrote your comment and she saw only the following one, it happened to me sometimes as well...

Thank you for all the kind words Triple Bogey, Peaches, mslonely, and Sometimes :)

It was probably this weird mix of idleness/anxiety I often get as to why I skipped the message. It's a bad habit and I'm trying to be better about it.

I love the German Shepherd. It's the best one yet and also my favourite breed of dog ;)

Glad you like it Cavey :)

I have a couple of paintings in a society exhibition at the moment. Unfortunately I e-mail them a mistyped price for one of the paintings and now its £90 cheaper.. d'oh!

Wow, that's amazing! The texture of the hair appears very intricate.

Latest posts

Back