My back is against the wall, and i am about to surrender

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If hes the principal he should know better. All the moor reason to report him. Good for you.

OK the bit about them making shite up in the paper really sucks. Is there nothing you can do about that. I mean are they allowed to make stuff up like that. To have your name silaged of like that is really something that should not be allowed in school. I mean stars have sowed papers for that. What kinder school do you go to. I know your nearly finished there are I would say move to another school. You just gotta keep doing your work and keep plodding along and just egner the emarcher ppl. This is how you win. You laugh the paper off. If someone says have you seen this just say something like lol shame they cert get the story right but What every makes then happy, its not affecting me any what they wright down in there paper. You know the kinder attitude am thinking of. That's how you gotta be mate.

Keep going dude. Soon for the rest of your life all this well be a distant memory.

thx againn dude, as it turns out , the newspaper got censored, ITS not being published at all!!! These are the kinda twists i love in life!

Anyway im tired of complaining and honeysuckle, its time i live my life LIKE i want it to!

Congratulations to hear that things are finally working out for you. And people who cheat do tend to get their comeuppance, though it might not seem like it. It feels weird, because I was one of those people who did have a rather flexible moral agenda, but no lie lasts forever. The truth has a way of coming out in spite of everything. Lies and coverups just tend to dig ourselves into bigger and bigger holes.

Regards,
IO

Latest posts

Back