My Dark Side, do u really want to know?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. If you are, everyone will see fit to be hard on you too. Being white or Asian doesn't matter. I'd love to know the person who put that idea into your head.

Hey Chris. Just like to say that I'm in a similar situation except kinda in reverse. I'm a white guy who only really likes Asians(not that it matters, I don't get much female interest, regardless of race). Now that might not seem as bad as your problem but I can tell you, Asian girls are in high demand, there's far too much competition! So yeah, I'm also pretty lonely, few friends, never had a gf. I'm at uni too. This should be the time that I live it up to the max but I'm just wasting away here. I'm working on all this though and I feel I'm making progress. If you're all the things you say you are- decent looking, romantic etc.. I'm sure you can turn your situation around.
Also, just so you know, I know an Asian bloke at Uni and he's always pulling the white girls. They can't get enough of him, infact, he's always turning them down! it pisses me off to be honest. Have you tried internet dating or something? I'm experimenting with it (pm me if you'd like some details, I'd be happy to help) and wow! I'm on the verge of going on a date with an asian girl! There is hope. Don't give up!

SimizAkri said:
Why do people go through life blaming their misfortunes on their race?

You can't blame your whole life on being Asian.
Maybe if you accept who you are, you wouldn't have so many problems.
I mean, every race and religion receives hatred from the rest of the world and Asians aren't even up there.
African Americans, Jews, homosexuals, and Muslims are probably the most hated people in the world right now and they face adversity everyday.

Everyone goes through honeysuckle man. You just have to learn how to deal.

Just realized that came out harshly.
Sorry. =/

Is Chris still around? Lol guess not. His last visit according to profile was on February 13th

Last Visit 02-13-2009 11:02 AM

Edit : It's according to my time. It may differ in your's

Apparently he came back, right? I thought his account had been deleted. I wonder how he's doing.

Dude you shouldn't be so down about being Asian. I'm not Asian so I don't claim to know what its like but I'm a white guy and I don't have any problems with Asians. I have Asian friends. My sister's boyfriend is an Asian. I was an outcast in college as well and I'm white. You have to be comfortable with who you are before you can be happy!

OK, to clarify, his account was not deleted, he was under a ban, which has now expired.
:)

Lexicon Devil said:
wow you really have a big chip on your shoulder. Nobody owes you anything mate, so stop acting like everyone is deliberatley going out of their way to make you feel this way. We all have our problems in life, pull your socks up, stop moaning and get on with your life.

And how does this sort of comment ever help anyone? I think this forum is so that we can share our feelings, whether they are based in reality or not. I find this kind of comment offensive. Obviously if one could "Pull their socks up" they would.

This thread was made nearly EIGHT months ago, by a person who hasn't been on the forum in quite a while. Please keep this mind mind when commenting. I would hate to have to close the thread. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back