MyBB SQL Error

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
And site looks something like this too, sometimes: http://tinypic.com/r/2edw4kl/5

I get the site loading like that too sometimes.

I guess everyone just have to be patient, it'll probably get fixed eventually. It's just a minor inconvenience at best.

I wanted to make a thread about this. I thought my computer was about to die. I do get the same thing as lonelyfairy does, as well. Quite often. Today it seems like a damned 50/50 chance of getting the error.

Right now i'm just opening three tabs and open whichever succeeds to load.

MTrip said:
Thanks to everyone here for posting about the problem already. What is up with the server??...

It's gone away.

MTrip said:
Thanks to everyone here for posting about the problem already. What is up with the server??...
It's the MySQL database(the thing holding the tables and post/member info). Something is causing it to random lose connection to the host server(the thing that holds the forums and the domain pointing to it).

I think posts are now starting to not appear like they should after hitting "post reply".

Hmm, the "When was the last time" thread seems to not want to display posts anymore.

I think sometimes it looses connection soon as you click reply, so nothing happens.

That does seem to be the case. Frequently i have to hit the back button, and click reply again.

seems to be getting worse here..
I only had it happen the odd time before, but the past week or so has gotten more frequent.
I cant even open my buddies list now, refreshing or going back and trying again doesn't work with it.
something is definitely wrong here that isn't fixing itself...

As it has already been stated, this problem is on the host end, messages have been sent and unfortunately that is all we can do. This error affects the entire site, even the moderating functions so we're a bit more put out when this error occurs, everyone will just have to be patient. We have no idea how long this could take to be fixed.

It just happened to me like ten times in a row - I was worried the site actually was down. Is it possible for it to be getting worse now?

Why did the forum go down yesterday? I couldn't access it on either my Windows computer or my Mac. It said 404 error.

Latest posts

Back