New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelycrying1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
I just thought I'd join this network.
Together with you other lonely people out there in the world.
I don't know why I ended up this way.
I grew up happy but ended up being unhappy old fella lol.
I' m divorce 40 yr. old.
Not bad looking. Its just that I became cautious and scared of men. I ended up with the wrong kind in the past. And left me scarred. 
I am not looking for a guy anymore i guess its not for me.
This world i live or we all live in is not for me. This world is full of evil. Evil people, doings, thoughts and all. People live to take advantage of others to get what they want. I am tired of life. But I am not suicidal lol i plan to live until its my time expires. I probably need friends who understand and see things the way I do. Although I live a normal life. I work hard, and very independent. I hate laziness and dependent people.
 Anyway, 

Cheers to all

Welcome! People can be bad indeed, congratulations to seeing your value and getting rid of the bad previous partners! I hope you'll feel less lonely with time. Maybe a pet would help? Cheers ^^

lonelycrying1 said:
Hi
When I was very young a wise elder told me: You see the world through your own personality.

So when I start seeing my surroundings as evil I change them. I often inner reflect and I often realize my part in it.   

People are selfish and they can be mean. there are many good people out there.

I recently changed jobs and the job I work in doesn't pay as well as it should but the people that work here are wonderful, giving and kind. I have never met more genuine people in my life. at work I am not lonely. I changed the people I am around and I found better people. 
There are good people out there just keep looking. Givers find givers.   Be patient and until then you have us.

Latest posts

Back