One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went shopping in the past

in the sense that instead buying new clothes I went through my clothes from the early '90ies, when I used to spend a lot on clothing, and now I have at least 20 beautiful outfits, very thankful that they still fit and that I used to dress the same way those hipsters girls do today, so it's all pretty fashionable. Total saved: $1500? (that I wouldn't have had anyway).

I smiled and held my back straight when I saw someone who has been a bully to me before.

Went to have a talk for a future collaboration/job even if I was feeling like crap, and managed to look half awake in the process.

Today I wrote the biggest grocery shopping list ever, and the till reciept was even longer, but I made £40 savings on special offers (on items we actually needed) and I bought 4 lamb shoulders for half price. :)

I sat down and took deep breathes instead of having an anxiety attack when my electric kept tripping.

I phoned a couple of companies and sent out applications. It's getting easier with time, even if they already inform you on the phone that the position is no longer available while their websites say otherwise.

Did my chores on my first day off... usually I put off everything at the last possible moment.

After many months, maybe years I'm sleeping without have to wake up in odd hours, I hope I can continue it for a little bit more longer. I really don't like those sleepless night when all I do is writing gibberish and make people more worried about me.

Latest posts

Back