Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
Hard to believe some of these places are actually in England. Those are some fantastic pictures. :O

Thanks.

England is a beautiful place when the weather is good !
(Which isn't that often !)

You must have a lot of photos from that trip you took. So far all of these look great. I'd love to see this in person.

BeyondShy said:
You must have a lot of photos from that trip you took. So far all of these look great. I'd love to see this in person.

I took around 350 photo's and there was 67 'good' ones.
Yes you will have to go one day, lovely place !

Just to let you know that before my day is done I will be removing that photo I posted yesterday. It's your thread and besides no one will notice what I did anyway.

^I just saw it! Is that a real photo Beyondshy? It looks really surreal, did you actually take that? :O Pretty incredible.

Aisha said:
^I just saw it! Is that a real photo Beyondshy? It looks really surreal, did you actually take that? :O Pretty incredible.

Yes Ma'am it is a real photo and no I did not take it. It's part of my online collection of photo albums. I imagine this was taken in the midwest like Oklahoma or Nebraska. They're used to stuff like that. I've never been there myself.

BeyondShy said:
Aisha said:

Yes Ma'am it is a real photo and no I did not take it. It's part of my online collection of photo albums. I imagine this was taken in the midwest like Oklahoma or Nebraska. They're used to stuff like that. I've never been there myself.

It looks like it was a very dangerous shot to take. O.O
Real surrealism in photography! That's something I should look into..

I went to the Smokey Mountains back in the late 90's, and it just blew me away how beautiful it was looking out after driving up.

smokey-mountain-beautiful-hd-wallpapers.jpg

You are asking for a sunrise or sunset photo Bogey, you really are. :)

Here you go. This is sunrise at Kaneohe Bay on the windward side.

A346y2.jpg

Latest posts

Back