Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely stunning TB, it shows an ghostly appearance I love it..

funny-Moses-Hebrews-coffee-make1.jpg

moses-two-tablets.jpg

This isn't my thread but Bogey asked you before not to post your bullshit in here. Make your own thread and post your pictures in there. That way everyone knows what thread to ignore.

Phaedron there is a "FUNNY PICTURES!!!" thread in Entertainment that that type of thing may be more appropriate in.

BeyondShy said:
This isn't my thread but Bogey asked you before not to post your bullshit in here. Make your own thread and post your pictures in there. That way everyone knows what thread to ignore.

Why don't you try being a little more civil and yes it isn't your thread so maybe try leaving the moderating to the moderators.

Minus said:
Phaedron there is a "FUNNY PICTURES!!!" thread in Entertainment that that type of thing may be more appropriate in.

BeyondShy said:

Why don't you try being a little more civil and yes it isn't your thread so maybe try leaving the moderating to the moderators.

For your information this is not the first time that he has posted some odd picture in here. Bogey asked for that picture to be removed and it wasn't. So the guy did it again and this time I said something.

BeyondShy said:
For your information this is not the first time that he has posted some odd picture in here. Bogey asked for that picture to be removed and it wasn't. So the guy did it again and this time I said something.

I am sorry if i confused you into believing this was a debate.

Minus said:
BeyondShy said:

I am sorry if i confused you into believing this was a debate.

Ok, whatever you say.

That's a lovely fall photo and it looks even better as you walk towards the upcoming fog.

BeyondShy said:

Thanks for your kind words.

My last photo on here. Thanks everybody for your kind words. Goodbye.

Triple Bogey said:
My last photo on here. Thanks everybody for your kind words. Goodbye.

Why's that TB? You're a good photographer and I've enjoyed your photos.

Latest posts

Back