Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everybody.

I will try and post some photo's again. I use the website photobucket and it's been doing my head in. So slow, don't know if it's my pc or internet. I got sick of looking at a loading screen for a hour every day just to put a few photo's on here. Does anybody know a similar site ?
A better one ? And I am running out of space on there. I was deleting photo's to create more space but it's takes so long and I was losing the will to live.

Anyway here's another. The figure is me. I used a timer.

Wonderful photos again. Nice variety.

File Factory does image hosting. Try looking into that. Or Imageshack.

BeyondShy said:
Wonderful photos again. Nice variety.

File Factory does image hosting. Try looking into that. Or Imageshack.

Thanks. I will look into those two.

loketron said:
OMG I love the figure walking away one. why are you leaving me though? what have I done to deserve this? dont leaveeeeeee meeeeeee........

Ha Ha !

No I'm back and I will try to put on a new photo every day !

Please continue to post photos. It is a refreshing part of my day, anyway! This group is a mixture of different moods. I love the dogs on the beach and also the beautiful garden. I'd like to go to the garden. When I see pictures as beautiful as that, I make believe I am there and it cheers me up if I am down. Keep up the good work!

WishingWell said:
Please continue to post photos. It is a refreshing part of my day, anyway! This group is a mixture of different moods. I love the dogs on the beach and also the beautiful garden. I'd like to go to the garden. When I see pictures as beautiful as that, I make believe I am there and it cheers me up if I am down. Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :)

Nice shot here. Now was this guy trying to steal your camera and you scared him off? Good going!

SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:
Nice shot here. Now was this guy trying to steal your camera and you scared him off? Good going!

No - that's TripleBogey after he set the timer.

-Teresa

No kidding? Really?? You see, I knew that because there is a similar picture of him on the previous page. I was joking around with the guy. You know, maybe trying to get a laugh of out of him. It was nothing serious. If you plan on analyzing every one of my posts from now on you are going to find you will be wrong on 99% of them.

I knew it was Bogey. I comment on his stuff all the time. I have an online gallery of my own stuff and for reasons like this I won't post the link.

BeyondShy said:
SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:

No - that's TripleBogey after he set the timer.

-Teresa

No kidding? Really?? You see, I knew that because there is a similar picture of him on the previous page. I was joking around with the guy. You know, maybe trying to get a laugh of out of him. It was nothing serious. If you plan on analyzing every one of my posts from now on you are going to find you will be wrong on 99% of them.

I knew it was Bogey. I comment on his stuff all the time. I have an online gallery of my own stuff and for reasons like this I won't post the link.

Why the snarky comment?! Sheesh...I don't think Teresa meant anything more than clarifying who was in the picture.

ringwood said:
Why the snarky comment?! Sheesh...I don't think Teresa meant anything more than clarifying who was in the picture.

Lately I feel that everything I post it seems that I have to explain it. That's all. No more, no less.

BeyondShy said:
ringwood said:

Lately I feel that everything I post it seems that I have to explain it. That's all. No more, no less.

Well, fair enough, but I think in this case a simple 'Thanks Teresa for letting me know that's Bogey in the picture' would've sufficed. Even if you already *knew* it was Bogey...:)

P.S - I didn't know it was Bogey as I hadn't read the earlier comments...

Latest posts

Back