Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiLeila said:
Calm and nice. That one with branch also have that something.

Thank you.
I like that one too. It was a foggy day and you can't quite tell who the figures are and what they are doing.

images

Free your mind.

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:
Can you remove this rubbish from the thread, please ?

Co-signed 100%

thanks

Wayfarer said:
Triple Bogey said:

Maybe it's me but those branches look like a hand :p

Anyways as always, some very good pics :D

This isn't my photograph but I am going here tomorrow. It's the Ingleton Waterfall trail. I've wanted to go all year. Finally it's not going to be raining !

Beautiful waterfalls and landscapes here. Did you take these on that trip you took?

BeyondShy said:
Beautiful waterfalls and landscapes here. Did you take these on that trip you took?

Yes I went on Wednesday.
2 mile walk to the Hull train station. Two different trains to the Yorkshire Dales. 7 mile walk to the waterfall walk. That was 5 miles, most of it uphill. And then back again along a road that had no pavement. I was a couple of feet from trucks going 50 mph, trying to get out of they way. But it was worth it because the photographs are good. I'm not going on that road ever again though. It was dangerous.

Hard to believe some of these places are actually in England. Those are some fantastic pictures. :O

I haven't posted on in here in awhile but I have one that I may give to Triple Bogey that will literally blow him away.

Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back