Political events making me unhappy and angry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people that get integrated too. That's not a fair parallell. They all deserve a chance. The problem is rather when people accept imaginary excuses like "this old book told me to hit my wife!"
Not only what you call migrants do the kind of stuff you talk about, and the other ones aren't judged either. I have a handful of first-hand experiences, and none are from the ones you mention. All of them are from the same country as me.
And none of them ever got judged for anything at all.

Meaw said:
There are people that get integrated too. That's not a fair parallell. They all deserve a chance. The problem is rather when people accept imaginary excuses like "this old book told me to hit my wife!"
Not only what you call migrants do the kind of stuff you talk about, and the other ones aren't judged either. I have a handful of first-hand experiences, and none are from the ones you mention. All of them are from the same country as me.
And none of them ever got judged for anything at all.

No sorry, the ones that are not genuine refugees don"t deserve anything, Germany especially doesn't owe them a thing, especially after the New Years sex attacks. And if they are at risk of comitting a similar act why should they be given the chance to do so? 

Women in Europe have the right not to fear being sexually assaulted for not wearing a burqa and shouldn't have to carry pepper spray just to acomodate the migrants. The economic migrants need to go back and the geniune refugees have to be willing to integrate.

"Women in Europe have the right not to fear being sexually assaulted for not wearing a burqa and shouldn't have to carry pepper spray just to acomodate the migrants."

Well, we aren't (being sexually assaulted for not wearing a burqua) and we don't (have to carry pepper spray just to accommodate the migrants), so that's something to be happy about. 

Tuathaniel said:
"Women in Europe have the right not to fear being sexually assaulted for not wearing a burqa and shouldn't have to carry pepper spray just to acomodate the migrants."

Well, we aren't (being sexually assaulted for not wearing a burqua) and we don't (have to carry pepper spray just to accommodate the migrants), so that's something to be happy about. 

After the sex attacks in Cologne, huge numbers of women in Germany went out and bought pepper spray. A lot of them are having to carry it in smaller towns as well.

Anyway, I might ask a mod to close this thread since it's probably against forum rules at this point and will just provoke arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back