Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be so awesome if someone did my grocery shopping for me, brought me my stuff then prepared my meals....quickly. because I am hungry right now.

I have no idea where else to post this. Sorry if there is a better place for this kind of things/questions.

I dont really look for someone to play with..But I wonder if anyone here plays GO..Or at least likes it.

Wondering if someone will reply:)

Danielle said:
It would be so awesome if someone did my grocery shopping for me, brought me my stuff then prepared my meals....quickly. because I am hungry right now.

Leaving out the "quickly" part, I bet there are many people who would really enjoy doing that:)
Because of whatever, whenever I have guests, or go somewhere where is a kitchen, I cook for people, if possible...And for that, a chef needs to buy things of his own choice, right?:D Its fun, I really really enjoy all of this:)

And a life hack:
ad ,,Looking for a chef that will cook for me to deepen my experience as a food qritique. I pay in feedback"

I hate everything and everyone
ESP at school
And people on the bus

Everyone's so selfish
They don't care about anyone else except themselves

What kind of world do we live in

taste-the-rainbow said:
I hate everything and everyone
ESP at school
And people on the bus

Everyone's so selfish
They don't care about anyone else except themselves

What kind of world do we live in

I wonder the same too sometimes. *hugs*

I wish I could apologize to everyone who I've ever hurt. Sometimes I beat myself up over stupid things... and tell myself that I'm a bad person. Deep down I know I'm not a bad person. It's like a double sword, which sucks. Everything I do, I do it in a pattern. Hopefully I'll break this vicious cycle one day and quit being so hard on myself all the time.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I wish I could apologize to everyone who I've ever hurt. Sometimes I beat myself up over stupid things... and tell myself that I'm a bad person. Deep down I know I'm not a bad person. It's like a double sword, which sucks. Everything I do, I do it in a pattern. Hopefully I'll break this vicious cycle one day and quit being so hard on myself all the time.

I can really relate.. :\ *hugs*

Maybe when I'm being an "attention whore" I just want attention. fresia me for trying.
It's not like I'm being all emo teen either. Just calling and asking if they feel up to a catch up but nooo can't call everyone/anyone or it's being an attention whore.
fresia so instead of that all I'm doing is sitting, waiting to see if at least my internet friends will chat me on Skype. That's not working out so great either and honestly I feel like a total ******* loser.
I feel like wrapping myself in blankets and just going to sleep on the couch with the TV turned on.

Ghostwriter said:
Maybe when I'm being an "attention whore" I just want attention. fresia me for trying.
It's not like I'm being all emo teen either. Just calling and asking if they feel up to a catch up but nooo can't call everyone/anyone or it's being an attention whore.
fresia so instead of that all I'm doing is sitting, waiting to see if at least my internet friends will chat me on Skype. That's not working out so great either and honestly I feel like a total ******* loser.
I feel like wrapping myself in blankets and just going to sleep on the couch with the TV turned on.
I don't wont you try and define yourself as loser. You should strive to have positive image for yourself, and just for yourself. Not for the sake of others.

I don't know what to do. *sigh* Life is so unfair sometimes, but have to keep going. ;_;

I dont want to be here anymore! I'm not sure how much i can take anymore!!!
bjarne said:
This is the open "rant" forum, where you can, anonoymously, express how you feel.

Feel free to post as you like, but please try and keep somewhat to the overall point of the forum.

I don't know what to say about that..mine doesn't either, except when she needs money. You're at that age now where you can think about moving out, though it may not be possible at the moment.

I was just thinking...And even if its kinda morbid....

The career of a sumo fighter is best for people with depression.
You get to eat as much as you want. The fatter you get, better for you.
You are treated as someone of great honor.
And The life of yours will not be as long...

Hell, I should have became a sumo fighter!

Sorry for inappropriate joke:D...Hope it doesn't offend anyone

Latest posts

Back