Question for the women, Facial Hair on Guys - Yay or Nay?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Facial Hair - Do You Mind?

• Total voters
Just_Some_Dude said:
what do you girls think about a guy who's got a clean shaven face, but a really hairy neck?

or how about the guy who's got the nose hairs, but instead of fighting it, he lets them go and grow directly into his mustache, thereby forming a new hybrid facial hair style i like to call "The Nostache"

synonyms, other - see also 'femstache'

Hairy neck? I wouldn't particularly find that attractive....necks aren't supposed to be hairy, are they?

The nostache just sounds scary. Nose hair is just weird in general. :p

Jesse said:
Can someone tell me if mine suits me?

latestone.jpg

Yeah it looks really nice! :)

Holy crap, man...I dig the long hair. :p Awesome.

Haha and at least you appear to have trimmed your fuzz in the last century. XD You should see me when I let my beard grow out...it's wild.

----Steve

oarivan said:
I'm not well loved for my hairy nature

38d861eb5207986779940c779050eeb1.jpg

Oh my God.

We need to have kids together.

I'm serious.

Jesse said:
Can someone tell me if mine suits me?

latestone.jpg

Yes, it suits you. You look nice with facial hair. Very nice.

oarivan said:
I'm not well loved for my hairy nature

38d861eb5207986779940c779050eeb1.jpg

The long hair is awesome. Besides, and don't kill me for this, it's pretty, in that it's well cared for and not scraggly and stringy. It's the kind of hair that needs someone's fingers running through it.

****, if I post my shaved head will somebody offer to rub it for me? What about me!!!:p

I'll rub it for ya, Just_Some...but I'm a dude. o_o

It appears that these women are gasming over oar's long hair at the moment, so I guess it's me or nothing. -_- Heh srry. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:

It appears that these women are gasming over oar's long hair at the moment, so I guess it's me or nothing. -_- Heh srry. :p

----Steve

suddenly the urge is gone :D

Badjedidude said:

----Steve

Now if only these womenfolk were physically close to me.

I had the caterpillar moustache goin on for a couple of years. When I finally shaved it, I found that girls looked at me alot more than before.

i love my beard.

mainly, because other people dont.

defiance. :)

i do it cause i can.

I went through a phase of becoming a follower and reader of Sikhism so I stopped cutting my hair and shaving / trimming my beard. I liked it because I thought it was the right thing to do. I got jibes at work because of it and my partner wasn't keen on it. Due to various reasons I stopped believing in Sikhism (well the following of it, I still believe that it's probably the most true religion and I'm still interested in it) and shaved off my beard. Now I just tend to go a few weeks and let the hair grow before pulling out my beard trimmer, taking off the guide and giving myself a close shave.

The best thing about getting rid of my beard was the first drink of water I had. As I didn't get a load of water soaking up my top lip.

For me, I generally dislike facial hair, but sometimes it can make a guy look really attractive if it's neatly trimmed/taken care of. Moustaches to me are very unattractive, as well as longer beards.

Latest posts

Back