Relationships - My View

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel

Reaction score
As stated above I have not had a women for about 4 years. The reason for this is I do believe I will meet the one without planning for it. It will just happen, and when we do meet it will be in a environment that you are familiar with. Eg: A group bike ride. You both have a common and are comfortable with it. There are many other possibilities that it could happen in.

The rate at which people marry and get divorced points out to me that people are just going out there looking for anyone. Sooner is better than later, but in the end you are really not meant for each other.

I can see it a lot in my parents. And the stories told to me. My dad fell my mum because she looked good, wouldn't stop chasing her. But my mum really didn't like him in a number of areas. Just kept it going for some unknown reason. Do not have to power to say NO, this is enough!
They have split up a number of times, because of the differences. Their communication skills were bad because of their differences, ending up in fights.
But they have always gotten back together, mainly for us kids.
I do like to see them together, and they are happy in many ways, but there are big differences which get between them. And since both my sisters have moved a fair distance away and I am still here with my younger brother, I see my mum in a not so good state, slowly going down hill as we all move out of home.
I see it being a pretty much dead relationship between them when it is just them left. And I think one of the possibilities of what my mum is doing is hanging on till I finish my studies and my brother finishes school. And they will go their separate ways. Which I do not want to see, but I think it would be for the best.

So I think that if you meet each other in a common environment, you will more likely to have a better relationship. Instead of fretting that your 25, single and that will be that for the rest of your life. OH I better go find a girl (or boy) anywhere. Get out there and show people your colours in what you do best, what you like doing and enjoy! Just be yourself and not try to be something that your not.

Samuel

PS: I cannot see in my CP how to change my name, is it possible?

Latest posts

Back