Religion is based upon astrology

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorian

Reaction score
For anyone who wants to know the truth about Christianity, here you go. Basically Christianity is a combination of all the religions around the Middle East that came before it. The main religion that Christianity evolved from was the ancient Egyptian religion. The true center of worship or that which is Christianity’s real God, is the sun.

The bible is based upon worship of the Sun, not Son. Click here for how to really interpret its scriptures.

You can find more information about this here, it is long winded and goes rather slow. The Naked Truth

There are also many websites that explain this.

FOr cying out loud, Skorian, you KNOW this kind of thread is going to start a fight! Why do you do this, knowing what it will come to??

People can go crazy if they want. I only really learned this fairly recently, so can't say as I have anything to say about it beyond what I have.

Fighting doesn't bother me. I argue a bit and then go do something else. It's not worth dwelling on for long. Though I can get pretty worked up over nutrition.

I have been tempted to knock over store shelves that are loaded with candy and other trash. Would love to run a bulldozer over fast food joints. LOL. Something tells me it wouldn’t be worth it though.

Once you have learned as much as I have on the subject. You notice things like all the healthy people tend to eat pretty well and you see lots of sickly craziesh people who eat horrible. You sit and watch that and then are like. Crap, this sucks to see.

Note:
No name calling, etc will be tolerated on this thread. Consider this a warning, as no other warnings will be given. Anyone displaying improper behavior will be banned for a period of one to twenty-four hours.
I'm sorry to have to be so strict, but as most of you know, we have had a rash of "debate" threads that have turned into a bunch of people insulting each other, name calling, etc. This might be a "debate" thread, but debates can be handled in a civil manner.
If you don't like what's being discussed, my suggestion is to not bother reading or responding to the thread.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Skorian said:
Fighting doesn't bother me. I argue a bit and then go do something else.

While it surely doesnt bother you, Skorian, it does bother others and just isnt productive on the forum. But, I've issued a stern warning. Perhaps things will remain calm.

Dude, for real, I consider myself a Christian, and we worship the Son, not the sun. Just because some dude misinterpereted scripture doesn't make it true. So one guy came up with an idea and posted in on the internet. I'm not bashing your opinion, but being a christian myself, I think I'mm a little more up and up on the belief.

I mean, there are four entire gospels playing out Jesus' death. It doesn't say the sun blew up and was reborn, it said God's son Jesus came and died. I don't see how that pertains to the sun. The Bible actually calls atrolagy a type of witchcraft. So how could Christianity, and anti-witchcraft religion, be based upon witchcraft?

When I have more time I will definitely check those links out. But I've heard and read theories along these lines before, and they come and go with the tides, so I'll remain sceptical.

I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while. Charles Fort

http://www.northforest.org/ChristianTopics/astrology1.html#Unchristian

It can't be possible. It goes against the core beleif of Christianity. I believe that all other religions are just twisted forms of Christianity, but that's just my opinions. And how come you only hear about stuff bashing Christianity? No one ever tries to defame Islam or Satanism. No one even mentions the atrocoties these groups commit. Have Christians ever sacrificed live babies to Satan? Wether he's real or not, they've done it, but people are more worried about whether Christianity is real or not.

Also, I assume you're not Christian, to, hypothetically speaking, you're somewhat blind to what they think, and the blind cannot lead the blind. No offense, just my thoughts on this subject.

Nyktimos said:
When I have more time I will definitely check those links out. But I've heard and read theories along these lines before, and they come and go with the tides, so I'll remain sceptical.

I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while. Charles Fort
That first link is under 10 mins. The second I think is almost 2 hours.

I was actually surprised by what they are saying. I too have seen a few other theories, but apparently this belief dates back a LONG way. It seems to fit so well and makes so much sense that it indeed seems to be correct. I think they have it right or at the very least are in the ballpark.

I was raised Lutheran, but all the 100's of hours I spent in church I saw holes in everything I heard. I always knew something wasn't right about it, but had no idea what exactly. I was agnostic a long time.

Naval_Fluff said:
http://www.northforest.org/ChristianTopics/astrology1.html#Unchristian

The astrology that they are talking about here is based upon astrology centered around, night, day, seasons, locations of stars, constellations, deities in the sky, growing seasons, crops, it is sort of the ebb and flow of life. Horoscopes have nothing to do with what they are saying. Horoscopes are something else. No idea how old horoscopes are, but I would bet they are a fairly new thing (200 years old at most?), horoscopes IMO are total nonsense.

The reason the church is anti astrology is because they don’t want you to know this.

It can't be possible. It goes against the core beleif of Christianity. I believe that all other religions are just twisted forms of Christianity, but that's just my opinions.

They are talking about religions older then Christianity. Many of which are long dead now.

And how come you only hear about stuff bashing Christianity? No one ever tries to defame Islam or Satanism.

This explains all of them. Everything the new and old testament is based upon is based upon what they are talking about.

No one even mentions the atrocoties these groups commit. Have Christians ever sacrificed live babies to Satan? Wether he's real or not, they've done it, but people are more worried about whether Christianity is real or not.

They are talking about almost all religions in this.

Also, I assume you're not Christian, to, hypothetically speaking, you're somewhat blind to what they think, and the blind cannot lead the blind. No offense, just my thoughts on this subject.

Naval_Fluff said:
No one ever tries to defame Islam

There's been a fair bit of that going on.

Naval_Fluff said:
or Satanism.

Well, as I understand it, the Church of Satan is an essentially atheistic organisation based on ridding it's members of the bonds of religion and pointless morality. It uses the imagery of Satan to represent mankind's carnal nature, but has nothing to do with sacrificing anyone. Those people who call themselves satanists who burn down churches and rape and murder (if there are any apart from the odd solitary school kid) are just twisted bastards who are treated as such once convicted. Most satanism scares are media induced mass hysteria.

Media induced mass hysteria? What a cliche. I can't believe I said that.

Anyone who is anti morals scares me.... Hard to imagine that someone would embrace evil.

If we all decided to just run lawless the world would suck...

I would dig a hole and hide...with all the moles. I can't imagine what an anarchist America would be like...It'd be like fighting a new war everday.

Skorian said:
Anyone who is anti morals scares me.... Hard to imagine that someone would embrace evil.

If we all decided to just run lawless the world would suck...

I think I should explain that better. The Church of Satan sees some morals as pointless vestiges of ancient religions that have no place in the real world. They don't want to hurt anyone, they just can't see the point in two people being faithful for the rest of their lives if they both want to have a bit of fun with someone else, for example. They are not against morals that they see as being of value, such as avoiding hurting people, respecting the rights of others. It's about releasing people from establishing morals based on ancient belief systems, rather than sensible morals based on human need.

Again, that's different from sick fucks who actually worship Old Nick and want to do real harm to others.

Nyktimos said:
I think I should explain that better. The Church of Satan sees some morals as pointless vestiges of ancient religions that have no place in the real world. They don't want to hurt anyone, they just can't see the point in two people being faithful for the rest of their lives if they both want to have a bit of fun with someone else, for example. They are not against morals that they see as being of value, such as avoiding hurting people, respecting the rights of others. It's about releasing people from establishing morals based on ancient belief systems, rather than sensible morals based on human need.

Again, that's different from sick fucks who actually worship Old Nick and want to do real harm to others.
Hmmmmm The Church of Satan (who is evil)

Why would anyone join a church that is based around an evil being? No where have I ever heard it proposed that satan isn't evil. Not that he exists, but why join a church at all if you don't believe he does? They are making a statement. Anything can be rationalized and justified. Also, I do think some crazy souls act out under the pretense that they are serving satan and do horrible things. I don't think it is all hysteria.

Why would anyone associate themselves with something evil? It is like going around and saying Jack the Ripper is cool.

I know alot of people that are christian that are good people.
I know alot of people that are christian that are bad people.
I know alot of people that are non-religious that are good people
I know alot of people that are non-religious that are bad people.

Beats the hell out of me if it's base on astrology or not...dose it really matter ?

This is what it's written in the Bibble in RED..lmao

LOVE GOD..
LOVE ONE ANOTHER...

What's so fucken immoral about loving one another is beyound me.

I've attended different Christain Church in my life time.
It's how I process the message.
The teaching or readings in the bible contain many, many life lesson or experince that a human can go through.
The principles and teachings in it...is so that I can somehow apply those teachings into my life.
How men overcame their difficulties. Life on life's terms.

As in anything in life..what you learn, know or was taught to you is a bit different than what you do.
To know something is not the same as applying something.

You can get those same teaching or principle from many self help book. It just has different style of writting.

Faith and being positive is relatively the samething.

People join whatever the hell is because they want to belone.
FREEDOM of RELIGION or LACK of RELIGION is PROTECTED...

Lonesome Crow said:
I know alot of people that are christian that are good people.
I know alot of people that are christian that are bad people.
I know alot of people that are non-religious that are good people
I know alot of people that are non-religious that are bad people.

lol well said.

What would stop a person who believe they can do whatever they want from gradually getting into worse and worse crimes? If the person thinks, "I can fresia anyone I want, so why not steal anything I want!" Then they might think, "Why not kill anyone I want?" I don't think It's possible to keep such a thing at a "mild" level.

Skorian said:
Nyktimos said:

Hmmmmm The Church of Satan (who is evil)

Why would anyone join a church that is based around an evil being? No where have I ever heard it proposed that satan isn't evil. Not that he exists, but why join a church at all if you don't believe he does? They are making a statement. Anything can be rationalized and justified. Also, I do think some crazy souls act out under the pretense that they are serving satan and do horrible things. I don't think it is all hysteria.

Why would anyone associate themselves with something evil? It is like going around and saying Jack the Ripper is cool.

Well, to satanists, satan isn't viewed as evil...
Satan is portrayed as evil through the christian faith. Satanism is not based around an "evil being," it is based around a sort of rejection of churchly morals, hence "satan," the opposite of god and what he stands for. Ironically, most satanists (LaVeyan) are atheists which makes no sense to me...Basically "satan" is a representation of what they stand for. From what I know, most satanists do not do said "horrible things." Although they may lack the standard "morals" of society, they do not believe in hurting others.

I've been reading this thread, looking for the argument of religion based on astrology and find myself reading about the church of satan. Lol, guess i'll go to the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back