Sam says hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,

I am Sam, 23 years old and I feel- obviously :) -lonely, felt like this for quite some time really

Studied anthropology, finished my bachelor's degree last year and plan on working for a year, and as a side project work on my people skills because it's about time!

Hmm, have a small group of close friends from mixed backgrounds, but despite their support I still feel quite powerless and lonely from time to time

I am a pretty happy person, can be very passionate about anthropological stuff and consequently people in general, but I suppose my main gripe is the fact that I am an observer and hardly every participate in all the social stuff, somehow I have a very hard time throwing the switch and just roll with whatever is happening

Yeah, that's about it, I hope to find some useful advice here for changing my life such as it is

Thanks!

Polar says hi back.

Welcome to this forum Sam. Anthropology seems a very interesting field indeed :)

Hello Sam,.
I am Alexbit new in this site,..
Welcome here its great site for getting information ,.

Hey Sam,
Guess what? We have two things in common right off the bat.
My name is also Sam and I was also born in 1988!
Oh, and I also finished a degree last year, in biomedical science.

Welcome,

Hi Sam,
Welcome to the forum. I am also new here and excited to be a member of this forum.
What kind of changes you want to bring in your life?

Latest posts

Back