same thoughts over and over.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlawstarl337

Reaction score
any time i stay up late i always start thinking about what it is that i want to do with my life. i start thinking what it is i truely want. i always come up with a blank for both these questions. then i get to thinking about just droping every thing i have and just start travling by foot. not tell any one just strait up leave. the more i think about it the more distant and irrlogical the idea becomes. but i always end up having this go though my head over ad over agian any ways.

Hmmm, well, perhaps You've become so used to having and empty life (or whatever it is for You) that it's hard for You to see the forest for all the trees. It seems like You just want something, anything, and that You don't really care what that is. Yhat You want to get out there to find what You're looking for; the meaning of Your life, because You've got nothing of importance for You where You are right now.

If You're living with people who treat You in a way they shouldn't in relativity to how they should treat You with their relation to You in mind, i'd say getting out there could be good for You, if You think You could manage it. Perhaps it would be even better, plain technically and mentally, for You to try and find a group of other people who would like to get out there and find their lives too. Being free is such an underrated pleasure, it's fantastic! But getting away from society itself doesn't mean it would be good for You to be out there all alone. Like-minded people doing what they want, together, now that's a winning combination.

it's been three years sense i started this post and it's funny every now and then i start thinking that same though again but not as often now that i've got alot more going on in my life it has meaning and Robin had it exactly right on why i was thinking that

Latest posts

Back