Seeking like minds

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

licorice

Reaction score
Just looking for a few like minds to get to know!

I'm a big kid at heart and still love cartoons, books, games, science fiction/fantasy, and imagining new solutions and angles, though I know very few people who share my enthusiasm. I work a social job and see myself as a jack of all trades, and I like having a job that allows me to interact with people despite my difficulty with them elsewhere.

Hope to hear from a few people.

Greetings and welcome licorice!

You definitely get bonus points in my book for being a big kid who still likes science fiction and cartoons.

Imagining new solutions/angles is another one of favorite things. I love trying to think through ideas/problems from scratch myself vs. marching down a path someone else has paved. It started out of necessity at work, but I found it's quite enlightening/rewarding to think up my own ideas.

Feel free to PM me if you feel like chatting.

Cheers!

Hello licorice,

your description definitely sounds interesting and it shares a few points with my personal likings^^ If you ever feel like it, feel free to message me or (if you have it) add me on Steam. I count myself into the row of people that have always stayed a child and didn't really grow up (and get into trouble for their mindless behavior sometimes :D), so we might get along just fine.

Besides that, you have my respect for working at a social job - I could never do that, it would be waaay too stressful^^ I can do most things...but that's one of the few ones I will probably never master.

So yeah, don't hesitate to spam me with anything you like (well, maybe not too much hehe). I am always willing to listen to problems, too, if there is something heavy on the heart. Greetings from Germany :)

who said that cartoons and science fiction are for kids?! Let them burn...

I'd like to know more about your volunteering, I am also going in that direction

Latest posts

Back