Sleeeeeep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjessea

Reaction score
I can't ever get enough. It's like 3 hours a night at most throughout the majority of the week. Once a week I'll crash out and sleep for like 16 hours. I'm sick of it.

Ok, that's all I wanted to say :)

I'm the same on and off, I was able to up my hours to about 5-6 a night, oooo get me!

I managed that by reading a book for an hour before bed and no ipad. I don't really have any other tips but I'm looking forward to the responses!

I have the same problem. I am trying to change that. One thing that keeps me up late is spending too much time on the internet. I'll have to do some reading before bed instead. That will help. By the way lonely people are sleep deprived. That's one of the health consequence of chronic loneliness according to medical research.

I hadn't realised that sleep deprivation is one of the health consequences of chronic loneliness even though I often suffer from it myself. It can be scary to face up to the toll loneliness is taking on us.

Latest posts

Back