So we split up 😪

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrish

Reaction score
I don't know what to do 😔, I was in a long distance relationship for three years, neither of us were perfect but I blame myself for everything, I'm dying inside 😪, what do I do 😔, she can't trust me because I told her I'd been with 1 other person but I over looked someone that I had a short relationship at school with, I'm 27 now and I didn't think it was important at the time 😭,, it's relevant because I found out that I got herpes off of my ex when she cheated on me 😭, and as I was completely symptomless I had no idea until she was diagnosed with it as if passed it on 😭, I did everything I could, I got tested, aparrantly if you go to a clinic and ask to get screened for everything they don't include it 😭, I never knew, I just want to make her happy 😭, but she doesn't trust me 😭, I'm not perfect but I always tried my best 😭, she is amazing and deserves more than me 😭, I'm so wracked with guilt that I don't know what to do 😭, I just know I love her 😭, and would do anything to get her to see me as she used to 😭, I messed up 😭

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, chris (((hug)))
I remember you from awhile back on the forum and if I remember correctly, you had some concerns about your relationship back then?

I know long distance relationships can be very hard. I can feel your sadness in your post. I hope you can find some comfort here.

-Teresa

I don't know what the point of writing this here is 😭, I just wish, wish I could be close to my amazing girl 😭, I'm nothing without her 😔, It's half 4 in the morning and I can't switch off 😔, she is my reason for living 😪 without her there is no point

I'm so sorry to hear about that... *hugs* Long-distance relationships are hard, indeed. They need more work because of the distance, more trust, basically more everything. You said you're not perfect, no one is, we all have our flaws and everyone of us make mistakes in life. Trust is extremely hard to get back, once it's lost but that doesn't mean that it can't never recover and come back, it depends on the situation and does time heal it or not... As SofiasMami said, I hope you will find some comfort here.

I don't know what I'm trying to achieve by talking here but thank you for replying 😔, I almost did something stupid today 😔, I miss my girl, so bad 😭, I think I'm better and then I just feel like throwing up 😔, I've learnt a lot of lessons the hard way 😢, I just wish there was something I could do 😪, because right now there is nothing, and I hate it 😔, I can feel myself slowly dieing inside, I sat driving this morning, I couldn't stop thinking things, I drove with my radio turned right up, it was deafening but I might as well have been in a dark silent room, I couldn't feel a thing 😔

Well fight for your girlfriend go to her and speak with her .Say that you love her and to give you another chance

Latest posts

Back