So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
Phaedron, is that you...cool!

Hhahahahahaha, nope! I could see him saying that, but unlike him I actually have a legitimate reason to feel this way.

Right now I want to masturbate and fall asleep, and wake up to a world that actually has some semblance of understanding and compassion.

I want happiness, but I need a good job first, then I need to meet up with the girl I love. But it all seems so hopeless......I'm a broken man it seems, the only thing I can probably do is be a mechanic, a lowly, dirty, filthy mechanic.

Mr. Right to snuggle upto in bed and watch a movie with, while.beng fed fancy cheese and crackers. Who cares about crumbs for one night? :p

A full english breakfast with a huge mug of sweet milky tea. Oh and someone else make it, because I feel like honeysuckle.

A friend and lover, someone who laughs and likes the outdoors, but does not mind being a kid again.

Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale. I discovered it at a grocery store in North Carolina, and I can't find it anywhere else, to my great sadness. :( It was amazing.

o1VboATGksyenxRKz36NIGkQmYKIGPsOGwUFHjhK6zvGBLppEnjuQ6m-ToZ9ofto2bdVToovy7w1Zmqk4dbViw=s730-e365

mmm looks good, Solivagant. I love ginger ale myself. Never had that one though!

What do I want right now? Well, I'm sure I've said it before, but I'd really love a day between today and tomorrow.

I fancy hugging someone. Is something wrong with me? I usually avoid physical contact like the plague.

Latest posts

Back