Social conventions; "what a weirdo!" etc.. a question for the girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord your family has had lots of trouble!

I grew up with mostly men in my family. That and since my early teens I have had a few "big brothers" here and there who will still be there to back me up, and these are people no one would want to meet in a dark alley lol. (I promise they are really nice... Just don't mess with their family!)

Recently, I've had someone VULGAR hit on me. In front of the host, who had invited me over for drinks (said host is now someone I am with :3). He laid a hand on me and he found he was close enough to get hit - I just refrained. Some people give off that... "Vibe". Kind of wish they (creeps) all did. Would make it easier to know who's who, and who to trust.

I'm having a daughter, and I don't care WHO it is who lays a hand on her they won't have any limbs (visible or not...) left to do harm. And I don't think it's a threat - it's a promise. It just sucks to have to be protective, when years ago kids could go over to the nice elderly lady's house for cookies and milk, or go meet their best friend's extended family, or go camping with neighbors! Not anymore...

It's so sad that molestation, kidnapping and pedophiles have become basically "the norm". Gives good people bad names for just... Being nice.

Latest posts

Back