Something you like about an ALL member.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ichat said:
My preciousssssssessss :)

Sméagol? Is that you?! lol

Gollum-Smeagol.jpg

But thank you for the lovely complement! :)

Are you making fun of my lisp, you know how sensitive I am about that?! Now off to sue my speech therapist who said I was getting better. I wantsss a refundsssss :(

ichat said:
Are you making fun of my lisp, you know how sensitive I am about that?! Now off to sue my speech therapist who said I was getting better. I wantsss a refundsssss :(

LOL!!!!! :D

You still can't have the shoe rack. :club:

daughter of the moon said:
And Stonelands - don't know much of you yet, but you sound like a cool person. And you play the guitar. You can never go wrong with guys who play the guitar. lol :D And you have cool socks :cool:

a guy who plays guitar you say?? :p
*gets a cage ready for a next victim*

Drama said:
daughter of the moon said:
And Stonelands - don't know much of you yet, but you sound like a cool person. And you play the guitar. You can never go wrong with guys who play the guitar. lol :D And you have cool socks :cool:

a guy who plays guitar you say?? :p
*gets a cage ready for a next victim*

Lol Drama. I kinda miss your craziness! (that is what I like about Drama!) Or maybe I haven't been around much. :/

Veruca - top friend, such a beautiful soul - inspirational. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Veruca - top friend, such a beautiful soul - inspirational. :)

If anyone has a beautiful, strong soul, and is truly inspiring, not to mention a reliable and loyal friend, its you my dear :)

But this totally made my day, thank you! :D

There's alot of great people on here, and some who I'm sure are great but I just don't know very well. :)

Latest posts

Back