Sorry for Being Me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
I'm sorry that my Ivory skin doesn't add up to your "jersey shore bronzing"
I'm sorry that I am awkward around a lot of people
I'm sorry that I don't like being around a large crowd because it makes me nervous
I'm sorry that I prefer to be at home with you, just us, instead of out drinking with your friends.
I'm sorry that I don't have a graceful walk and that I trip over everything when I walk
Sorry that I am not as confident as you wanted me to be
Sorry that I was my real self around you instead of being a party girl
I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you
I'm sorry that you couldn't love someone like me that wouldn't change for you or anyone.

ivory skin > jersey shore bronzing
being yourself at home > party girls
:)

and you'll meet someone who will never again allows you to feel sorry for anything :)

I'm sorry I ain't got a chance to know ya
With all the similarities we could prolly've been friends
Whoever caused you to feel sorry for all this' gotta be some sorta jerk or ignorant twat, but I can't judge, don't know you or 'em
I'm sorry for that too
And the bad grammar/spelling stuffs

edgecrusher said:
ivory skin > jersey shore bronzing
being yourself at home > party girls
:)
Haha. Thanks. Most guys don't see it like that though.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I'm sorry I ain't got a chance to know ya
With all the similarities we could prolly've been friends
Whoever caused you to feel sorry for all this' gotta be some sorta jerk or ignorant twat, but I can't judge, don't know you or 'em
I'm sorry for that too
And the bad grammar/spelling stuffs
Thank you. Sorry I haven't had a chance to know you either.

SignedSierraLynn said:
I'm sorry that my Ivory skin doesn't add up to your "jersey shore bronzing"
I'm sorry that I am awkward around a lot of people
I'm sorry that I don't like being around a large crowd because it makes me nervous
I'm sorry that I prefer to be at home with you, just us, instead of out drinking with your friends.
I'm sorry that I don't have a graceful walk and that I trip over everything when I walk
Sorry that I am not as confident as you wanted me to be
Sorry that I was my real self around you instead of being a party girl
I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you
I'm sorry that you couldn't love someone like me that wouldn't change for you or anyone.

We could be related :D:p.. however whoever you wrote this poem is for, they don't deserve you!! Just be yourself, otherwise you would be so unhappy for rest of your life.

Thanks guys! And actually, the thing is, he keeps calling me today asking me back. Saying that he was "stupid". I don't need that. I'm sick of being ran over by guys. Not happening anymore. I told him "No, it's okay. You're not stupid, honey. You're just a self-obsessed, annoying,' Jersey Shore' wannabe ********* that lost the best **** thing you could've had". He cussed me out. It was great haha.

SignedSierraLynn said:
Thanks guys! And actually, the thing is, he keeps calling me today asking me back. Saying that he was "stupid". I don't need that. I'm sick of being ran over by guys. Not happening anymore. I told him "No, it's okay. You're not stupid, honey. You're just a self-obsessed, annoying,' Jersey Shore' wannabe ********* that lost the best **** thing you could've had". He cussed me out. It was great haha.

Result and a half?

I'll take ivory skin over sun damage every time, sweetheart. From all you wrote, you sound like someone I would love to meet. Don't you dare settle for someone like him.

is jersey shore bronzing when they pretty much look orange

Haz said:
is jersey shore bronzing when they pretty much look orange
Yes. I always wondered, when they sit down, do they leave a smear of orange gunk on the chairs? And it would be pretty awkward when they are about to have sex with someone and when they pull off their undies, there is a orange/brown smear on them.

lol! well, I for one don't think it's particularly sexy

Haz said:
lol! well, I for one don't think it's particularly sexy
Me either. If one of those orange, pompous, guys came up to me I would be like "Sorry. I only date purple people".

Latest posts

Back